Contract Forms and Information
- Industry and other for-profit entity contract agreements
- Bi-lateral negotiated sponsored agreement template: Second party initiated to WMU
- Bi-lateral negotiated sponsored agreement template: WMU initiated to second party
- Federal subawards: OVPR generally follows the Federal Demonstration Partnership guidelines for Federal subawards. For more information and templates or forms, click here.
- Material Transfer Agreements (incoming) - template coming soon.
- Material Transfer Agreements (outgoing)
- Memoranda of Understanding (to build research collaboration be it multiparty, master, or international research agreements), contact the Research Contracts Administrator.
- There may be additional contracts that are associated with a sponsored project, such as non-disclosure agreements (NDAs) and confidentiality agreements. Please submit associated contracts that support your sponsored research project for review to the Research Contracts Administrator.
- Subcontract expenditure report (Appendix C)
- WMU will negotiate and accept other formats for sponsored agreements through its contract review process. All contracts executed on behalf of the WMU Board of Trustees must be reviewed and/or comply with a University approved template before execution by an authorized official. For guidelines on the WMU contract review process, click here.
- There are additional forms that address the disposition of Intellectual Property and Licensing of Intellectual Property. For those forms click here.
- If your sponsored project requires that WMU hire consultants or independent contractors, please see applicable forms on the Business Services website.
For additional information or guidance, please contact Dr. Kathy Purnell, Research Contracts Administrator, OVPR, at (269) 387-8269.