Funding Sources

Internal Funding for Faculty Scholarship

Faculty Research Travel Fund (FRTF)

The Faculty Research Travel Fund supports faculty travel to meetings of professional organizations for the purpose of reporting research results, exhibition or performance of creative works, or other means of disseminating the results of the University's scholarly activity.

Apply after travel to receive reimbursement.

Questions? Contact Melanie Greer.

Office of the Vice President for Research
Western Michigan University
210 W Walwood Hall
Kalamazoo, MI 49008-5456 USA
(269) 387-8298 | (269) 387-8276 Fax