- We are large enough to ensure richness and diversity in all learning experiences, yet small enough to allow students and faculty to get to know each other.
- Classes are typically of small size and taught with maximum student participation.
- Adjunct instructors are leaders in their community or field of practice. They offer a unique blend of theory and practical experiences.
- Through concentrations and specializations, we offer students the opportunity to specialize in their areas of practice.
- Our Field Office provides unique field placements which allow students to apply classroom knowledge in a work setting.
- We offer TF-CBT and Trauma Specialization for our MSW students.