Applications for Summer 2013 were due February 4. The deadline is over!
Applications for Fall 2013 are due to 3311 Sangren or emailed to Ann Browning:
by Monday, March 11 at 4 p.m.
Intern applicants must:
- Attend the following group meeting:
The meeting for Fall 2013 will be on Monday, March 18 at 2 p.m. in the sociology office, 3311 Sangren.
- Attend an individual meeting with Dr. Ronald Kramer. Individual meetings are held immediately after the group meeting. When you turn in your application you will sign up for your individual meeting with Dr. Kramer. It will be held in Dr. Kramer's office (3229 Sangren) the same day as the group meeting you attend. (Dress is casual!)
- Return the following information by Monday, March 11 by 4 PM for Fall 2013:
- Application form (select the appropriate form below)
- Student agreement form
- One page paper on how this internship will further your career goals.
This paper should be professionally written and proof-read carefully. Many agencies use this narrative to determine who they will interview.