Health Care Administration
The Health Care Administration Concentration provides students with the knowledge and skills that are needed for effective leadership and career advancement. The concentration is composed of four three-hour required courses and two three-hour elective courses (18 credit hours).
- PADM 6515 - Administration and Delivery of Health Services (3 cr.)
- PADM 6532 - Health Care Policy and Law (3 cr.)
- PADM 6535 - Healthcare Economics and Finance I (3 cr.)
- PADM 6270 - Human Resources Administration (3 cr.)
- PADM 6290 Supervisory Skills for Adminsitrators (3 cr.)
- PADM 6545 - Health Care Economics and Finance II (3 cr.)
- PADM 6555 - Managerial Epidemiology (3 cr.)
- MKTG 6610 - Healthcare Marketing (3 cr.)
- PADM 6870 - Program Evaluation (3 cr.)
- PADM 6481 - Planning in Nonprofit Organizations (3 cr.)
Other courses by permission of an advisor.
- PADM 6800 - Project Paper (3 cr.)