- Career Services: Whether you are headed into the academy, industry, government, education, or somewhere else, you need a career plan to reach your goals. WMU Career Services can help. To make an appointment call (269) 387-2745.
- Chief Information Officer: The City of Lansing is searching for a full-time Chief Information Officer.
- City Manager: The City of Battle Creek is searching for a full-time City Manager.
- Deputy Information Officer: Ingham County is searching for a full-time Deputy Information Officer.
- Director of Environmental Health: Ingham County is searching for a full-time Director of Environmental Health.
- Healthcare Administrator: The Harold and Grace Upjohn Care and Rehabilitation Center (UCRC) is searching for a full-time Healthcare Administrator.
- Michigan Association for Local Public Health: The Michigan Association for Local Public Health list many job opportuties in Public Health on their website.
- Non-Profit Operations and Program Manager: An opportunity is available with a long-standing nonprofit in the Kalamazoo area for a Operations and Program Manager with 4+ years of recent non-profit experience. As a Operations and Program Manager in this role you will oversee the organizations programs for the under-privileged in Kalamazoo County. Candidates will review all the reporting for grants, analyzing the needs by extrapolating the data, conducting general analysis of the available programs at the local level while taking into consideration the economic trends.
- Part-Time Teaching Opportunities in Kalamazoo, Lansing, and Battle Creek: The School of Public Affairs and Administration seeks qualified instructors for individual courses beginning summer semester (June) 2014 and thereafter, for the WMU nationally accredited MPA program. Courses include topics in nonprofit, health care, and state and local government administration.
- Public Administration Tenure Track: The Division of Public Administration at Northern Illinois University (NIU) has anticipated two tenure track positionsin Public Administration, specializing in Local Government Management. Materials will continue to be accepted and reviewed until both positions are filled.