Public Affairs and Administration
- Part-Time Teaching Opportunities in Kalamazoo, Lansing, and Battle Creek: The School of Public Affairs and Administration seeks qualified instructors for individual courses beginning Summer Semester (June) 2014 and thereafter, for the WMU nationally accredited MPA program. Courses include topics in nonprofit, health care, and state and local government administration. Click here for more information.
- Career Services: Whether you are headed into the academy, industry, government, education, or somewhere else, you need a career plan to reach your goals. WMU Career Services can help. To make an appointment call (269) 387-2745 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information click here or go to www.wmich.edu/career.
- Executive Director: The Communities First Association (CFA) is accepting applications for the Executive Director position.
- Michigan Association for Local Public Health: The Michigan Association for Local Public Health list many job opportuties in Public Health on their website. To view these jobs, click here.
- Non-Profit Operations and Program Manager: A long-standing nonprofit in the Kalamazoo area has an opportunity available for an Operations and Program Manager with 4+ years of recent non-profit experience. As a Operations and Program Manager in this role you will oversee the organizations programs for the under-privileged in Kalamazoo County. Candidates will review all the reporting for grants, analyzing the needs by extrapolating the data, conducting general analysis of the available programs at the local level while taking into consideration the economic trends. For more information click here.
- Public Administration Assistant Professor: The University of Illinois at Springfield has two tenure-track assistant professor positions available: Public Administration (Budgeting) and Public Administration (Generalist). Screening of applications will begin October 14, 2013. Closing date is December 1, 2013.
- Public Administration Tenure Track: The Division of Public Administration at Northern Illinois University (NIU) has anticipated two tenure track positions in Public Administration, specializing in Local Government Management. Materials should be received by October 27, 2013, but will continue to be accepted and reviewed until both positions are filled.
- Public Management Job Opportunities through Bob Murray & Associates: Bob Murray & Associates list many job opportuties in Public Management on their website. To view these jobs, click here.