Public Affairs and Administration
- Part-Time Teaching Opportunities in Kalamazoo, Lansing, and Battle Creek: The School of Public Affairs and Administration seeks qualified instructors for individual courses beginning Summer Semester (June) 2013 and thereafter, for the WMU nationally accredited MPA program. Courses include topics in nonprofit, health care, and state and local government administration. Click here for more information.
- Asst. Regional Coordinator: 5th District Medical Response Coalition is looking for a person to assist the Regional Executive Director/Regional Healthcare Preparedness Coordinator to assure the effective operations of the 5th District Medical Response Coalition (5DMRC). For more information click here.
- Human Resources Specialist: Bronson Healthcare is seeking a Human Resource Specialist. Responsibilities include monitoring administration of personnel policy for consistency, management of tracking and reporting system to capture identifiers for measurements and process improvement, and participation in supporting programs and events. 2-3 years of experience in Human Resources (healthcare or service organization experience preferred) as a Human Resource generalist or designated function required. For more information click here.
- Non-Profit Operations and Program Manager: pportunity available with a long-standing nonprofit in the Kalamazoo area for a Operations and Program Manager with 4+ years of recent non-profit experience. As a Operations and Program Manager in this role you will oversee the organizations programs for the under-privileged in Kalamazoo County. Candidates will review all the reporting for grants, analyzing the needs by extrapolating the data, conducting general analysis of the available programs at the local level while taking into consideration the economic trends. For more information click here.
- Public Management Job Opportunities through Bob Murray & Associates: Bob Murray & Associates list many job opportuties in Public Management on their website. To view these jobs, click here.