Undergraduate Course Offerings
The following are undergraduate classes offered from the Department of Spanish at Western Michigan University.
- Basic Spanish I
- Basic Spanish II
- Intermediate Spanish I
- Intermediate Spanish II
- Hispanic Culture in the U.S.
- Spanish Composition
- Spanish Conversation
- Spanish for the Professions
- Life and Culture of Hispanics in U.S.
- Life and Culture of Spain
- Life and Culture of Spanish America
- Introduction to the Study of Spanish Linguistics
- Introduction to the Study of Spanish Literature
- Internship or Service with Spanish
- Advanced Spanish Grammar and Composition
- Conversation for Professions
- Foreign Study - Non WMU Student
- Foreign Study
- Spanish for Graduate Study
- Spanish Bilingualism Worldwide
- Independent Study in Spanish
- Modern Language Instruction II
For an entire list of Spanish courses, visit the course catalog. To view the course offerings for a specific semester, visit www.wmich.edu/classlookup.
For further information about a specific course, click on the course name above to view the course flier or to view the catalog description.
Graduate course offerings can be found here.
For help or questions regarding course offerings or enrollment in Spanish, please contact one of our academic advisors