The following are undergraduate classes offered from the Department of Spanish at Western Michigan University.
Graduate course offerings can be found here.
- Basic Spanish I
- Basic Spanish II
- Intermediate Spanish I
- Intermediate Spanish II
- Spanish for Heritage Speakers
- Spanish Composition
- Spanish Conversation
- Spanish for the Professions
- Life and Culture of Hispanics in U.S.
- Life and Culture of Spain
- Life and Culture of Spanish America
- Introduction to the Study of Spanish Linguistics
- Introduction to the Study of Spanish Literature
SPAN 4100 - Cultura del Caribe
- Advanced Spanish Grammar and Composition
- Advanced Spanish Conversation
- Foreign Study - Non WMU Student
- Foreign Study
- Spanish for Graduate Study
- Survey of Spanish Medieval
- Spanish Language and Comtemporary Society
- Independent Study in Spanish
- Modern Language Instruction II
For an entire list of Spanish courses, visit the course catalog. To view the course offerings for a specific semester, visit www.wmich.edu/classlookup.
For further information about a specific course, click on the course name above to view the course flier for spring semester.
For help or questions regarding course offerings or enrollment in Spanish, please contact one of our academic advisors