The following are undergraduate classes offered from the Department of Spanish at Western Michigan University.
Graduate course offerings can be found here.
- Basic Spanish I
- Basic Spanish II
- Intermediate Spanish I
- Intermediate Spanish II
- Spanish for Heritage Speakers
- Spanish Composition
- Spanish Conversation
- Spanish for the Professions
- Life and Culture of Hispanics in U.S.
- Life and Culture of Spain
- Life and Culture of Spanish America
- Introduction to the Study of Spanish Linguistics
- Introduction to the Study of Spanish Literature
- Studies in Hispanic Culture
- Advanced Spanish Grammar and Composition
- Advanced Spanish Conversation
- Foreign Study - Non WMU Student
- Foreign Study
- Spanish for Graduate Study
- Spanish in the U.S.
- Independent Study in Spanish
- Modern Language Instruction I
- Modern Language Instruction II
- Teatro español Contemporáneo
- Global Health
For an entire list of Spanish courses, visit the course catalog. To view the course offerings for a specific semester, visit www.wmich.edu/classlookup.
For further information about a specific course, click on the course name above to view the course flier for spring semester.
For help or questions regarding course offerings or enrollment in Spanish, please contact one of our academic advisors