The college residential neighborhood is a unique home away from home experience that is intentionally designed to support student success. Living on campus is the best way for new and returning students to become engaged in college life, form diverse social networks, and easily participate in academic activities and learning opportunities. By establishing strong social and academic connections, campus residents are more likely to develop a sense of belonging and achieve their educational goals.
Four Residential Neighborhoods
- Residential Neighborhood features are inspired by the surrounding environment.
- Neighborhoods each have distinctive features with a combination of residence halls, apartments, dining facilities, academic services and cultural resources.
- Neighborhood areas appeal to different and overlapping student populations.
- Provides a seamless living experience for residents.
- Collegiate environments facilitate academic success and encourage social development.
- Staff members and intentional programming help students become engaged.
- Services include educational support, health and wellness facilities, and recreational opportunities.
- Offers safe, vibrant living and learning environments where students can succeed.