- Declared major or pre-major in integrated supply management.
- Overall WMU GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Must be enrolled in classes during the upcoming fall or spring semester.
Applications must be submitted before midnight on April 15. Late applications will not be accepted.
Each year, the integrated supply management program acquires donations for scholarships from corporate partners. These awards vary in number and amount year to year.
If you are interested in becoming a donor, please contact Robert Reck.
- AGCO Corporation: three awards of $1,000.
- Brandt Rubin: one award of $2,000.
- Center for Integrated Supply Management: three awards of $1,000.
- CNI: one award of $500.
- Eaton Corporation: two awards of $1,000.
- Eliason Corporation: one award of $1,000.
- Institute for Supply Management Services Case Competition: three awards of $1,000.
- IndustryStar: one award of $1,000.
- John Deere: two awards of $2,000.
- Lacks Enterprises: one award of $1,000.
- Mann-Hummel: one award of $1,000.
- Marathon: one award of $1,000 and one award of $500.
- Parker Hannifin: three awards of $1,000.
William Fogleson Sr. Memorial Scholarship
In addition to the annual corporate scholarships, the integrated supply management program also awarded Fogleson Memorial Scholarships to students for their work with Bronco Force Solutions Team. Bronco Force offers consulting services in supply chain to corporate clients. The program is designed to address difficulties supply chain managers face and, through faculty and student involvement, determine best methods to solve those problems in the workplace. This year a total of $10,000 was awarded to students in exchange for their exemplary work.
2015-16 scholarship recipients
- Aaron McClendon, Westland, Michigan
- Alexandra Folkema, Big Rapids, Michigan
- Amy Felzke, Midland, Michigan
- Cody McCleary, Battle Creek, Michigan
- Dallas Rauker, Lawton, Michigan
- Emily Gulanczyk, Sugar Grove, Illinois
- Emma Stuba, La Grange, Illinois
- Forest Drummer, Kalamazoo
- Gavin Burstall, Tecumseh, Michigan
- Heather Fabian, Gobles, Michigan
- Jacob Vanslembrouck, Macomb, Michigan
- Joel Denham, Kalamazoo
- Joel Eyrich, Elgin, Illinois
- Jordan Berning, Battle Creek, Michigan
- Justin Giola, Clarkston, Michigan
- Landon Dubes, Rockford, Michigan
- Laura Karlen, Mason, Michigan
- Lukasz Walilko, Clinton Township, Michigan
- Lynsey DeGraaf, Kalamazoo
- Melanie Morello, Geneva, Illinois
- Michael Howell, Lansing, Michigan
- Michael Penn, Kalamazoo
- Nathan Fernandez, Lansing, Michigan
- Nathan Larson, Kalamazoo
- Samantha MacDonald, Monroe, Michigan
- Samuel Kline, Kalamazoo
- Savannah Fragoso, Macomb, Michigan
- Stacey Simon, Paw Paw, Michigan
- Stephanie Gries, Kalamazoo
- Tabitha Koppinger, Shelby Township, Michigan
- Todd Urbanowicz, Brownstown Township, Michigan
- Zach Cutshaw, Kalamazoo