No More Limits: Role of Active Transportation
- June 21 - 22, 2018
- Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, MI
The Transportation Research Center for Livable Communities (TRCLC), a Tier 1 University Transportation Center funded by the US Department of Transportation, is hosting its 5th Annual Summer Conference on Livable Communities. The conference will be held on June 21 - 22, 2018 at Western Michigan University, Kalamazoo, Michigan.
TRCLC is accepting abstracts for presentations and posters until March 31, 2018. This year’s theme is “No More Limits: Role of Active Transportation.” We would like to discuss how we clear barriers for those who have limited transportation options due to disability, age, or other reasons, and what are the roles of active transportation. Please submit abstracts from the link below.
- Innovations on active transportation
- Safe mobility for elderly and people with disabilities
- Shared use mobility
- Technology for people with limited transportation options
- February 1 - March 31, 2017: Abstract Submission
- May 1, 2018: Acceptance Notification
- April 15 – May 15, 2018: Conference Registration (seats are limited)
- June 1, 2018: Final Program Announcement
- June 21 – 22, 2018: Conference