Research and Project Associate
Pay type: Hourly
Hours: Part-time, up to 30 hours
Location: Kalamazoo, with some limited travel within Michigan
Department: Unified Clinics Children's Trauma Assessment Center (CTAC)
General summary: Research, evaluation, and project support activities for CTAC’s grant/contract-funded projects
- Conduct evaluation activities according to the developed evaluation plan.
- Develop/assist developing database/data storage plan for project.
- Develop/assist developing data collection strategy.
- Implement data collection, or implement with assistance.
- Implement and oversee data management of specified projects related to grant-and contract-funded evaluation and/or research.
- Assist senior evaluator and project coordinator in implementing projects.
- Prepare evaluation reports by compiling data, organizing and cleaning data, and displaying data.
- Assist senior evaluator in preparation of grant and contract proposals.
- Conduct limited literature review and gathering materials for training's.
- Other duties as assigned.
- BA or BS in research-related field, with coursework/experience in research/evaluation
- Competence with Microsoft Office programs
- Excellent writing skills – provide writing sample
- Excellent organizational skills
- Masters level education
- Work experience with research and/or evaluation
- Working knowledge of SPSS, R, Dedoose, and/or other data analysis software
- Experience with visual reporting software (e.g., Tableau)