Full-Service PNC ATMs are located in:
- The Bernhard Center at the main entrance
- The Bronco Mall, lower level of the Bernhard Center
- The Parking Services Annex
Cash only ATMs are located in:
- The College of Engineering
- Miller Auditorium, near the parking ramp
- At the corner of Gilkinson Ave. and N. Dormitory Rd., across from the rocks.
- The College of Health and Human Services
- Waldo Library
- Read Fieldhouse
- Schneider Hall (Haworth College of Business)
If you have any trouble while using the ATMs, contact PNC at (269) 387-6220.
There is a Bank of America ATM located in the Howard Street Mall, on the northeast corner of Howard and West Michigan. Look for the icon on the ATM Map.
There is an Educational Community Credit Union ATM located in front of the University Bookstore, on the southeast corner of Howard and West Michigan. Look for the icon on the ATM Map.
With a conveniently-located full-service branch in the lower level of the Bernhard Center, PNC offers checking, savings, certificates of deposit, ten on-campus ATMs, personal and business loan services, mortgage services, trust and investment services, as well as MasterCard and Visa service.
|M—F, 9 a.m.—5 p.m.||Bernhard Center, Lower Level (Bronco Mall)||(269) 387-6220|