Find the Golden W Official Rules
- How it works: When you purchase a product, except for mints and gum, from specially marked snack vending machines on campus between March 17–April 17, 2014, you have the chance to find a promotional sticker with a unique code on your purchase. To play, return to this website, answer a few questions and enter in your sticker code by midnight on Thursday, April 17, 2014. You must keep your sticker in order to claim your prize—no exceptions will be made. Winners will be randomly selected from all entries and will be announced online and notified by email and/or phone on Monday, April 21, 2014. For a free chance to play, see rule #2.
- No purchase necessary. Secure an entry number in our Find the Golden W giveaway, send a self-addressed and stamped envelope to:
WMU Vending Services
1903 West Michigan Avenue
Kalamazoo, MI 49008-5215
and we will send you a Golden W sticker with code. Your envelope must be postmarked by Thursday, April 10, 2014. All entries must be entered by Thursday, April 17, 2014. WMU Vending Services is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, mutilated or illegible mail.
- Available prizes: To claim prizes, the winner must bring the winning sticker and photo identification to Auxiliary Enterprises, 4th floor of Moore Hall. Prize will not be mailed. Prize will not be awarded without the winning sticker. Prize must be claimed by Friday, Aug. 15, 2014 @ 5 p.m.
• Lenovo ThinkPad S1 Yoga 12.5"
• $500 WMU Bookstore Gift Card
• 2014–15 Student Parking Sticker
- Winners: Will be announced on the Vending Services' website and notified by email and/or phone on Monday, April 21, 2014. The winner MUST bring the winning sticker and photo identification on or before Friday, Aug. 15, 2014 @ 5 p.m. to claim the prize.
- General Rules: Game starts on Monday, March 17, 2014 and will be available in specially designated snack vending machines on campus until Thursday, April 17, 2014. All entries must be received by midnight on Thursday, April 17, 2014. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, mutilated or illegible mail. No substitution or transfer of prize by winner permitted. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by Official Rules and decisions of judges which are final, and to release sponsor and its licensed merchant from any and all liability arising from playing this vending machine game. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to the sponsor and its agencies to use winner's name and/or likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Employees of Western Michigan University Auxiliary Enterprises main office and its respective vendor affiliates or subsidiaries are not eligible for this giveaway.
Brought to you by WMU Vending Services and K&S.