Home > WMU News
2010 WMU United Way Drawings
Drawings to be held:
- Friday, Oct. 1
- Friday, Oct. 8
- Friday, Oct. 15
- Friday, Oct. 22
- Friday, Oct. 29
- Friday, Nov. 5
The following will be given each week:
- Pair of Bronco football tickets
- Pair of Bronco hockey tickets
- Pair of Bronco basketball tickets
- Pair of tickets to any University Theatre performance during the 2010-11 season
- Personal training package from the Student Recreation Center
- One guest pass to the Student Recreation Center
- Two $25 ticket vouchers to a Miller Auditorium show
- One $20 dining services meal (Dining Dollars)
- One $20 item from the WMU Bookstore
- One $20 gift card to Millenium Restaurant Group (Martell's, Epic Bistro, The Union or Fieldstone Grill)
Two grand prizes will be awarded. The drawing will be held at 4 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 18.
Rules and exclusions
- Pair of seats in the President's Box for WMU's last home football game
Saturday, Nov. 20, versus Kent State
- An overnight stay Saturday, Feb. 12, at the Oaklands and two tickets to the Gold Company performance that evening at Miller Auditorium
The WMU United Way Drawings are open to all current WMU faculty and staff members, and to all current WMU students with a valid Bronco ID Card.
- Contributors whose 2010 contribution is at least $50 more than their 2009 contribution will be entered into weekly drawings for prizes.
- New contributors giving or pledging at least $50 will be included.
- Names of eligible contributors whose pledge cards are returned to the president's office, Mail Stop 5202, by 5 p.m. the day before each drawing will be included.
- Eligibility is cumulative, so those eligible for the first drawing will continue to be eligible for subsequent drawings.
- There is a limit of one weekly prize per person. Once a person wins a weekly prize, they will be ineligible for subsequent weekly drawings.
- Contributors whose 2010 contribution is at least $50 more than their 2009 contribution will be entered into the grand-prize drawing. This includes all previous prizewinners.
You can find last year's total contribution on your United Way pledge card, just below the GKUW ID number. Questions should be directed to Michele McLaughlin at firstname.lastname@example.org or (269) 387-3869.
2010 WMU United Way drawing winners
Campus United Way campaign under way
WMU gearing up for United Way campaign
Get revved up for United Way
Media contact: Tonya Durlach, (269) 387-8400, email@example.com
Office of University Relations
Western Michigan University
Kalamazoo MI 49008-5433 USA