Western Michigan University's Outstanding Alumni Achievement award in accountancy honors our successful graduates and recognizes their contributions to our industry as well as the Department of Accountancy through participation in student activities.
Prior to joining Redwood, Abate was employed by PricewaterhouseCoopers. He studied finance and accounting at Western Michigan University, and holds MBAs from the University of California at Berkeley and Columbia University.
- Bradley Hirsch, B.B.A.'01 (2019)
- Gregg A. Agens, B.B.A.'76 (2018)
- Mark Crawford, B.B.A.'76 (2017)
- Ronald C. Edmonds, B.B.A.'79 (2016)
- Douglas P. Roosa, B.B.A.'82 (2015)
- Frank B. Arford (2014)
- Eric Lum (2013)
- Gregory T. Durant (2012)
- Robert L. Herr (2009)