Haworth College of Business
Western Michigan University
1903 W Michigan Ave
Kalamazoo MI 49008-5402 USA
- Ph.D., Case Western Reserve University
- M.S.A., Western Michigan University
- B.A., Western Michigan University
- Cost and managerial accounting
- Financial reporting by Catholic dioceses
Dr. Jack Ruhl is a professor of accountancy at Western Michigan University's Haworth College of Business.
He is a volunteer for Hospice Care of Southwest Michigan, working with individuals in the final stages of their lives. He also volunteers for the nonprofit organization Survivors Network of those Abused by Priests.
Office locator, 3rd floor Schneider Hall