Haworth College of Business
Western Michigan University
1903 W Michigan Ave
Kalamazoo MI 49008-5402 USA
- Ph.D., Accounting, Michigan State University, 2017
- M.S., Accounting, Indiana University, 2011
- B.A., Economics and Biochemistry, DePauw University, 2008
- Financial accounting and reporting
- Accounting standard-setting and regulation
- Regulatory enforcement and compliance
Dr. Inna Voytsekhivska is an assistant professor in the Department of Accountancy in the Haworth College of Business at Western Michigan University.
Voytsekhivska joined the Department of Accountancy in 2017. She has a diverse research background ranging from nuclear physics and genetics to agricultural economics and marketing. In addition to the research interests listed above, she researches corporate governance, regulated industries and shadow markets, and international accounting.
Outside of the accounting field, she pursues knowledge of economics, psychology, sociology, political science, and child development and education.
In her spare time, Voytsekhivska enjoys traveling, cooking, fishing, painting, yoga and spending time with her family.