- How do I find my Western Identification Number?
- What is a hold and how do I remove one from my student account?
- How do I get the A1 Payment Agreement Required hold released?
You may obtain your Western Identification Number by logging in to GoWMU using your Bronco NetID and password.
- Select the User Information Lookup located under your My Self Service. Your WIN will display.
Holds are placed on student accounts when Western Michigan University charges have not been paid. A hold will prevent registration for classes as well as the release of a transcript or diploma. To remove the hold from your student account you must pay the amount due. Please direct inquiries to the number associated with the hold.
You will need to clear all other holds. You can then obtain the A1 form by:
- Selecting Registration.
- Then Course Registration and the term you want to register for.
The form will pop up. Read, complete and e-sign the form.