To request a visit, complete the information below. If you experience difficulty using this form please call (269) 387-2289.
If you are planning a visit in the upcoming week, please contact our campus visit center at (269) 387-2289 instead of using this online form.
Students planning to major in the colleges of aviation, business, engineering and applied sciences or health and human services may be interested in additional tours of these specific areas. Daily tours of these colleges are offered Mondays through Thursdays at 1 p.m. ET and Fridays at 2 p.m. ET. The guided tours last approximately one hour. If you would like to schedule a tour in one of these areas and you are also participating in a campus tour on the same day, please register for the 10 a.m. campus tour on that day. Contact your college as follows to schedule your tour:
- Aviation: schedule a tour online.
- Business: schedule a tour online.
- Engineering and Applied Sciences: schedule a tour online.
- Health and Human Services: call (269) 387-2656.
If you would like to speak with an academic advisor or learn more about a specific academic college, please contact the advising office for your major as follows:
- Arts and Sciences: (269) 387-4366
- Aviation: (269) 387-0347
- Business: (269) 387-5075
- Education and Human Development: (269) 387-3474
- Fine Arts: (269) 387-4672
- Engineering and Applied Sciences: (269) 276-3270
- Health and Human Services: (269) 387-2656
- University Curriculum/Exploratory Advising: (269) 387-4410
- Lee Honors College: (269) 387-3230
To find a listing of hotels in the WMU area visit the hotel accommodations page.