Second Bachelor’s Degree or Initial Teacher Certification

Students in class.Any student who already has a bachelor’s degree and wishes to obtain a second bachelor’s degree or initial teacher certification is eligible to apply for admission at WMU.

Students pursuing a second bachelor’s or initial teacher certification should apply a minimum of six months prior to the semester they wish to enroll.

Candidates must submit the undergraduate application and select the appropriate options.