Undergraduate Student Applications

Begin the application process by selecting the option below that's right for you.


I'm going to college for the first time after finishing high school or completing my GED. 


I'm going to another college and want to finish my bachelor's degree at WMU. 


I went to WMU and want to come back to finish my bachelor's degree. 

Non degree/Certificate/Second major or minor

I want to take classes but not earn a degree. 

Initial teacher certification for post-baccalaureates

I have a bachelor's degree but want to earn teacher certification. Additional information can be found on the College of Education and Human Development website

Senior citizens' opportunity program in education

I'm a senior citizen and want to take a class but not earn a degree. 

Second bachelor's degree

I want to complete another bachelor's degree. 

Guest student

I want to take classes to transfer back to my college.

High school dual enrollment

I'm a high school student who has demonstrated the potential for success in college and have the approval of my high school principal to enroll in WMU classes.