- Faculty Basics: Introduction to the basics for faculty members as well as links to additional resources.
- Instructor Custom Questions
- How to View Your Response Rates (Faculty): quick resource on how faculty can view their response rates in real time, during an active administration.
- Course Evaluation Direct Access Link Guidelines: This shows faculty how to generate a direct access link that brings students directly to the evaluation for their particular course section.
- Instructor Course Reports: This resource provides an overview of all the reports available to faculty .
- Comparison Reports: Faculty are able to compare themselves to other courses in their program, department, college/school, or institution.
All questions are directed to the Campus Labs Help Desk located at the bottom of the of the homepage or https://courseevaluationsupport.campuslabs.com/hc/en-us.
DEANS and CHAIRS
- Deans and Chairs Basics: Introduction to the basics for deans and chairs as well as links to additional resources.
- Deans and Chairs Reporting Guide: This shows deans and chairs how to obtain reports.
ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY LIBRARY
For further questions and concerns please contact Tonya Dean.