Click on the links below to view the assessment of student learning reports for each of the academic colleges entitled ‘Dean’s Reports on Assessment’.
The University Assessment Steering Committee (UASC), in conjunction with the Office of Assessment and Undergraduate Studies, requests these reports to learn about the progression of the assessment of student learning activities within each program/unit and where assistance can be provided. The reports are submitted by each of the academic deans, based on information gathered from their colleges, departments and programs.
The current practice, determined by the UASC, is to ask for a report on assessment of student learning outcomes activities every third year for the academic colleges and each of their programs. The planned process is that the student support units and then administrative units will also submit these reports every three years in a rotating cycle.
Assessment of student learning outcomes reporting has not been requested by the UASC for the student/learner support units or administrative units yet as this is a newly implemented reporting schedule. The student/learner support units went through the program review process during the 2016-17 academic year and within that process, they were asked to report out about their student learning and operational outcomes assessment. For more information about this process, go here.
It is planned for the UASC to request completion of the reports from academic units again in the 2017-18 academic year, the student support/learner support units during the 2018-19 academic year, and the administrative units in the 2019-20 academic year.
Normally, the reporting cycle would have required reports on assessment in the 2014-15 academic year. The reports were delayed one year due to the newly instituted academic program review in 2014-15. This review included some data on assessment of student learning that was then used by the UASC to develop the template for the 2015-16 reports.
To learn more about the purpose of the report, the reporting template and the process used to gather the reports and provide feedback, click on the 2015-16 link below.
- College of Arts and Sciences (2011-12)
- College of Aviation (2011-12)
- College of Engineering and Applied Sciences (2011-12)
- College of Fine Arts (2011-12)
- College of Health and Human Services (2011-12)
- Haworth College of Business (2011-12)
- College of Arts and Sciences Assessment Report 2010: The College of Arts and Sciences gave a presentation to the University Assessment Steering Committee on April 22, 2010. Here is a letter provided to the college as feedback from members of the committee in July, 2010.
- College of Aviation (2010)
- College of Education and Human Development (2010)
- College of Engineering and Applied Sciences (2010)
- College of Fine Arts (2010)
- College of Health and Human Services (2010)
- Haworth College of Business (2010)