Resources for you … right here in Schneider
Western Michigan University's college of business is committed to your success. Below is a list of resources for getting extra help with your academic pursuits.
Are you seeking resources not listed here? Contact Jane Westra in the Haworth College of Business advising office for help. Email Jane Westra | (269) 387-5075.
- The communication center is a place where pre-business, professional-level B.B.A, MBA and M.S.A. students can go for help in strengthening and professionalizing oral, visual and written communication skills.
- Tutoring is available in Schneider Hall for accounting, computer information systems, finance and integrated supply management majors.
- SAP Help Desk
- Business faculty are available during their office hours.
- Computer labs - The Kellogg Computer Lab in 2200 Schneider Hall is available for student use. View lab open hours.
- Duplicating services are available to students in 3420 Schneider Hall.
Bronco Study Zone
The Bronco Study Zone is a space for all Western Michigan University students. Located in 3374 Rood Hall, the Bronco Study Zone offers a comfortable learning environment where students can receive tutoring in many business and other university courses, and collaborate toward the goal of academic success.
Additional University resources
- Discover a variety of academic resources at the University Libraries including textbooks for students to check out. View the textbook list.
- The Writing Center offers writing consultations to all students.
- Student Success Services connect all WMU students to resources that will help them excel.
- The Math Tutor Lab is available to assist students with a variety of mathematical subjects and assignments.
- Mentoring for Success Program is a peer mentoring program designed to promote program participants' success at Western Michigan University through increased acceptance rates into participants' intended majors and increased college graduation rates.
- The registrar's office publishes information about advising, withdrawing, course offerings, graduation, transcripts, tuition and fees, dean's list, calendars, veteran services, etc.
- The financial aid office publishes information about eligibility, awards, costs and other resources.
- The disability services office is available to assist students needing information and accommodations.