Resources for you … right here in Schneider Hall
Western Michigan University's college of business is committed to your success. Below is a list of resources for getting extra help with your academic pursuits.
Are you seeking resources not listed here? Contact Jane Westra in the Haworth College of Business advising office for help. Email Jane Westra | (269) 387-5075.
- The communication center is a place where pre-business, B.B.A, MBA and M.S.A. students can go for help in strengthening and professionalizing oral, visual and written communication skills.
- Tutoring is available in Schneider Hall for accounting, computer information systems, finance and integrated supply management majors.
- SAP Help Desk
- Business faculty are available during their office hours.
- Computer lab: The Kellogg Computer Lab in 2200 Schneider Hall is available for student use. View lab open hours.
- Duplicating services are available to students in 3420 Schneider Hall.
Bronco Study Zone
The Bronco Study Zone is a space for all Western Michigan University students. Located in 3374 Rood Hall, the Bronco Study Zone offers a comfortable learning environment where students can receive tutoring in many business and other university courses and collaborate on academic success.
Additional University resources
- Discover a variety of academic resources at the University Libraries including textbooks for students to check out.
- The Writing Center offers writing consultations to all students.
- Student Success Services connects all WMU students to resources that will help them excel.
- The Math Tutor Lab is available to assist students with a variety of mathematical subjects and assignments.
- Success@WMU is a program that creates a community experience for first-year or transfer students. Students work with peer mentors who aid students in building skills and making the connections essential for success in college.
- The registrar's office publishes information about advising, withdrawing, course offerings, graduation, transcripts, tuition and fees, dean's list, calendars, veteran services and more.
- The financial aid office publishes information about eligibility, awards, costs and other resources.
- The disability services for students office is available to assist students needing information and accommodations.