Resources for you … right here in Schneider Hall
Western Michigan University's Haworth College of Business is committed to your success. Below is a list of resources for getting extra help with your academic pursuits.
Are you seeking resources not listed here? Contact the Academic Advising Office for help (269) 387-5075.
- WMU Haworth office hours and general operations may vary. Refer to this schedule for the department or office you are seeking.
- Tutoring is available in Schneider Hall for accounting, business information systems, finance and integrated supply management (Dallas Rauker Tutoring Center) majors.
- Business faculty are available during their office hours.
- Computer lab: The Kellogg Computer Lab in 2200 Schneider Hall is available for student use. View lab open hours.
- Duplicating services are available to students in 3420 Schneider Hall.
Additional University resources
- Discover a variety of academic resources at the University Libraries including textbooks for students to check out.
- The Writing Center offers writing consultations to all students.
- Student Success Services connects all WMU students to resources that will help them excel.
- The Math Tutor Lab is available to assist students with a variety of mathematical subjects and assignments.
- The registrar's office publishes information about advising, withdrawing, course offerings, graduation, transcripts, tuition and fees, dean's list, calendars, veteran services and more.
- The financial aid office publishes information about eligibility, awards, costs and other resources.
- The disability services for students office is available to assist students needing information and accommodations.