Can I go for the gold?
Students earn a bronze, silver or gold designation based on their level of engagement with the advanced level SPuRS activities.
These designations will be awarded in the final semester of school prior to graduation in a pinning ceremony as part of BUS 4000, Business Professionalism.
A reminder that BUS 4000 is not available in the summer semesters, so plan accordingly.
Recommended Senior year activities
Personal & Interpersonal Knowledge
- Haworth College of Business Speaker Series*
- Starting Gate workshops
- Real Talk Diversity Series*
- Trailblazer Applicant
- Practice Interview Day
- Internship Experience
- ISM Career Night*
- Meet the Firms*
- Food, Sales & Marketing Night*
- Finance Career Day*
- IT Forum*
- Food Marketing Conference
Leadership & Service
- Bring Your "A" Game to Work
- Business Registered Student Organization (RSO) Executive Board Member
- Etiquette Dinner
- Women in Leadership*
Activities listed above with an "*" require you to attend the event on two (2) separate occasions.