During your sophomore year at Western Michigan University, complete a minimum of two foundational level SPuRS-approved activities to complete the foundational level. To satisfy the foundational level, you must complete six foundational level SPuRS-approved activities and have completed the foundational level audit in Experience WMU prior to applying to the B.B.A. program.
Also during your sophomore year, begin the advanced level of the program and complete three advanced level SPuRS approved activities.
Recommended Sophomore year activities
Personal and interpersonal knowledge
- Resume Revamp
- Haworth College of Business Speaker Series
- Real Talk Diversity Series
- Career Fair Prep—personal branding breakout session
- Conduct an informational interview
- Career Fair Prep—Internship Panel
- Resume Critique Day
- Career Day / Fair
Leadership and service
- 5 Ps of Presenting Professionally
- Join a business registered student organization
- Career Fair Prep—professionalism breakout session