Apply to the B.B.A. program
Grades will be checked at the end of the semester for all students who have applied for the B.B.A. upper level. Those students who successfully complete the pre-business core requirements will be notified by email, generally 24 hours after grades are posted. Once accepted, students should meet with an advisor every semester.
- Students should apply to the B.B.A. program and declare their major during the semester they will finish their pre-business core courses:
- Apply in January if you will complete the pre-business core during the spring semester.
- Apply in May if you will complete the pre-business core during summer I.
- Apply in July if will complete the pre-business core during summer II.
- Apply in September if you will complete the pre-business core during the fall semester.
- Once your application is approved, you will receive an invitation for the required B.B.A. orientation. All admitted students must attend an orientation session.
To apply, students must meet with an academic advisor and complete an application form. Students may complete the application form during a walk-in advising session or by making an appointment. Appointments may be made by calling (269) 387-5075.