Community College Transfer Advising
Students thinking about transferring to the Haworth College of Business should review the transfer guides for their community college and contact an academic advisor. To reach an advisor, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (269) 387-5075 to schedule an appointment. Students are also encouraged to visit the WMU transfer credit information for general education and transfer equivalencies.
Meet with a Haworth College of Business Advisor
The manager of recruitment and outreach for transfer students visits community colleges throughout Michigan and Illinois. Please see the current visit schedule below. To schedule a one-on-one virtual transfer advising appointment, visit our booking site.
For additional questions, contact Paul Hildenbrand, manager of recruitment and outreach for community colleges.
Email Paul Hildenbrand or call at (269) 387-5075.
Kalamazoo Valley Community College: Texas Corners
Wednesday, Oct. 12, 2022 from 10 a.m. to noon
ON-SITE ADMISSION DAY: Wednesday, Oct. 26, 2022 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Wednesday, Nov. 30, 2022: 10 a.m. to noon
Grand Rapids Community College
- TRANSFER FAIR: Thursday, Oct. 13, 2022 from 9 to 11 a.m. and 1 to 3 p.m.
- BUSINESS LAB VISIT (201 COOK HALL): Wednesday, Nov. 16, 2022 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Jackson Community College
- TRANSFER FAIR: Tuesday, Oct. 18, 2022 from 6 to 7:30 p.m.
Kellogg Community College
ON-SITE ADMISSION DAY: Tuesday, Oct. 11, 2022 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- TRANSFER FAIR: Thursday, Oct. 27, 2022 from 10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
Lansing Community College
- TRANSFER FAIR: Thursday, Oct. 20, 2022 from 6 to 7:30 p.m.
Muskegon Community College
- TRANSFER FAIR: Monday, Oct. 10, 2022 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Southwestern Michigan College
- TRANSFER FAIR: Wednesday, October 19, 2022 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
ON-SITE ADMISSION DAY: Wednesday, Nov. 9, 2022 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.