Western Michigan University
1903 W Michigan Ave
Kalamazoo MI 49008-5470 USA
- A.AS., Restaurant and Food Industry Management, Ferris State University, 2013
- B.S., Hotel Management, Ferris State University 2013
- M.ED., Student Personnel Administration, Springfield College 2015
- Hospitality Facilities Management and Design, American Hotel and Lodging Education Institute, 2012
- Contemporary Club Management, American Hotel and Lodging Education Institute, 2012
- Convention Management and Service, American Hotel and Lodging Education Institute, 2012
Greg Priester is an employer relations specialist in the Zhang Career Center in the Haworth College of Business at Western Michigan University. Greg Joined the Zhang Career Center staff in spring of 2019. Prior to working there, Greg spent three years in Residence Life at Western Michigan University as the hall director of Western Heights.
As an employer relations specialist, Greg plans recruiting events such as employer spotlights, career fairs, and other networking activities for employers who want to hire Western Michigan University business students. Greg works to build relationships with employers and companies to create a strong partnership.
Office locator, 3rd floor Schneider Hall