Shao, Z., Zhang, L., Chen, K., and Zhang, C., "Examining user satisfaction and stickiness in social networking sites from a technology affordance lens," Industrial Management and Date Systems, 120(7), 1331-1360.
Zhang, N., Yuan, Q.J., Xiang, X. and Chen, K. "What can you perceive? Understanding user's information quality judgement on academic and social networking sites," Informational Research.
Tsai, C.F., Chen, K., Hu, Y.H. and Chen, W.K. "Improving text summarization of online hotel reviews with review helpfulness and sentiment," Tourism Management, 80, article 104122, 1-13.
Hung, S.Y., Chen, K. "The role of organizational support and problem space complexity on organization performance - a business intelligence perspective," Pacific Asia Journal of the Association for Information Systems, 12(1), DOI: 10.17705/1pais.12101.
Hung, S.Y., Chen, K., and Su, Y.K. "The effect of communication and social motives on E-government services through social media groups," Behaviour and Information Technology, 39, 741-757.
Hu, Y.H., Chen, K., Chang, I.C. and Shen, C.C. "A longitudinal study of critical predictors for early detection of conversion from unipolar major depressive disorder to bipolar disorder: A nationwide population-based retrospective cohort study," JMIR Medical Informatics, 8(4), e1428. DOI: 10.2196/14278.
Hazarika, B., Chen, K., Razi, M. "Are numeric ratings true representations of reviews? A study of inconsistency between reviews and ratings," International Journal Of Business Information Systems.
- Zwanka, R., "Do situational factors impact alcoholic beverage choice?" International Journal of Research in Marketing Management and Sales 2(2), 6-18.
- Zwanka, R., "Awareness and attitudes of plant-based meat options, and their impact on consumption behaviors." International Journal of Sales, Retailing and Marketing. 9(3).
- Harrison, Robert L., Timothy Reilly, and John W. Creswell, “Methodological Rigor in Mixed Methods Management Research,” Journal of Mixed Method Research, October, 14, (4), 473-495.
- Chaitanoo, N., Ongkunaruk, P., & Leingpibul, D., "The use of physical simulation to evaluate thermal properties of food containers in cold chain logistics," IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 773(1).
- Pradita, S. P., Ongkunaruk, P., & Leingpibul, T., "The Use of Supply Chain Risk Management Process (SCRMP) in Third-Party Logistics Industry: A Case Study in Indonesia," Industria: Jurnal Teknologi Dan Manajemen Agroindustri, 9(1), 1–10.
- Pradita, S. P., Ongkunaruk, P., & Leingpibul, T., "Utilizing an intervention forecasting approach to improve reefer container demand forecasting accuracy: A case study in Indonesia," International Journal of Technology, 11(1), 144–154.
- Israel, D., and Curkovic, S. “Indirect Procurement: A Literature Review and Study of Trends.” American Journal of Industrial and Business Management, Vol. 10, No. 4, 2020, p. 775-792.
- Nakamori, T., Takahashi K., Han B. T., and McIver D., “Understanding KAIZEN Practice in Japanese Overseas Manufacturing: A Framework.” International Journal of Knowledge Management Studies, Vol. 10(3), p. 271-298.
Jayaram, J., and Curkovic, S. “The Right Way to Procure Indirect Materials.” Supply Chain Management Review, February/March, 2018, p. 14-27.
Stuba, E., Curkovic, S., and Wagner, B. “The Benefits of Simulated Coursework in Western Michigan University’s Undergraduate Supply Chain Program.” Creative Education, Vol. 8, No. 12, 2017, p. 1812-1832.
Bules, K., Curkovic, S., Eckert, P., Stamper, C., "Knowledge Gap: Supply Chain Students and Employers," Creative Education, p.814-830.
- Hains, D., Intindola, M., Lepisto, D., Wagner, B., "Scrimmage! Teaching Quantitative Literacy Through a Multidimensional Simulation," The International Journal of Management Education, pp.119-129, 2019.
- Palthe, J., "Multiple Intelligences in Change Leadership: Exploring the Diversity," Management and Organizational Studies, Vol 6 (1), 2019.
- Langan, R., Cowley, S., Nguyen, C., "The State of Digital Marketing in Academia: An Examination of Marketing Curriculum's Response to Digital Disruption," Sage Journals, Vol 41, Issue 1, 2019.
- Al-Bahrani, A., Weathers, J., Patel, D., "Racial Differences in the Returns to Financial Literacy Education," The Journal of Consumer Affairs, pp. 1-27, 2018.
- Luo, L., Zhou, Y., Han, B.T., Li, J., "An Optimization Model to Determine Appointment Scheduling Window for an Outpatient Clinic with Patient No-Shows," Health Care Management Science, 2018.
- Rienzo, T., Chen, K., "Planning for Low End Analytics Disruptions in Business School Curricula," Decision Sciences Journal of Innovative Education, Vol.16, No.1, 2018.
- Cao, J., Carr, K., Rakestraw, J., "Do Important Tax Fee Clients Affect Auditor Decision-Making? An Investigation of Income Tax Accrual Quality," Annual American Tax Association Conference, New Orleans, Louisiana, 2018.
- Cao, J., Carr, K., Rakestraw, J., "Do Important Tax Fee Clients Affect Auditor Decision-Making? An Investigation of Income Tax Accrual Quality," MAC Accounting Research Symposium, Indianapolis, Indiana, 2018.
- Ofstein, L., Intindola, M., "Development of a City-Wide Incubator Through Cross-Sector Social Partnership," Babson College Entrepreneurship Research Conference, Waterford, Ireland, 2018.
- Pittz, T., Intindola, M., Adler, T., Rogers, S., Gard, C., "Collaborating Smartly: The Role of Open Strategy in Absorptive Capacity," Journal of Small Business Management, 2018.
- O'Reilly, K., Kelley, B.M., Lancendorfer, K., "Leveraging Virtual Communities to Enhance Brand Equity: A Case Study," In Dr. Mehdi Khosrow-Pour (Vol. Ed.), Chapter for: Entrepreneurship, Collaboration, and Innovation in the Modern Business Era, Chapter 7, pp. 136-150, IGI Global, USA, 2018.
- O'Reilly, K., MacMillan, A., Mumuni, A., Lancendorfer, K., "Factors Affecting Consumers' Online Product Review Use," Qualitative Market Research: An International Journal, Vol. 21 (3), pp. 375-400 (B), 2018.
- O'Reilly, K., "Breaking Down Barriers: Leadership Truths for Aligning Sales and Marketing. SW Michigan Chapter of American Marketing Association, 2018.
- Mikeska, J., Harrison, R., Carlson, L., and Coryn, C., “The Influence of Parental and Communication Style on Consumer Socialization: A Meta-Analysis,” Journal of Advertising Research, 54, (4). 2017.
- Hu, Y.H., Chen, K., and Lee, P.J., "The effect of user-controllable filters on the prediction of online hotel reviews," Information & Management, 2017.
- Feng, M., Kang, T., Nabar, S., "National Societal Values and Corporate Governance," International Journal of Emerging Markets, 12(2), pp. 183-198, 2017.
- Flanagan, D., Lepisto, D., and Ofstein, L.," Co-opetition Amongst Direct Competitors: A Value Chain Analysis of Nascent Craft Breweries," Academy of Management Conference, Atlanta Georgia, 2017.
- Zhang, H., Han, B.T., Tang, Z., "Constructing a nationwide interoperable health information system in China: The case study of Sichuan Province," Health Policy and Technology, 6(2), pp. 142-151, 2017.
- Tang, R., Schultz, T., "Country-by-Country Reporting: The New OECD Guidelines and IRS Final Regulations," The Journal of Corporate Accounting and Finance, 28(4), pp.38-47, 2017.
- Ofstein, L., Lepisto. D., and Flanagan, D., "From Pastime to Product in the Craft Brewing Industry: Bricolage and Co-opetition in Action," Babson College Entrepreneurship Research Conference, Normal, Oklahoma, 2017.
- Wang, X., Feng, M., Palmer, T., "Corporate Social Responsibility and Other Value-Creating Investments on Corporate Financial Performance," International Journal of Sustainable STrategic Management, 5(2), pp. 127-148, 2017.
- Cao, Y., Feng, M., Wang, X., "Corporate Social Responsibility Reporting: A Descriptive Study Across Industries," Journal of Applied Business and Economics, 18(7), pp. 11-22, 2017.
- Ross, J., Valenzuela, M., Intindola, M., and Flinchbaugh, C., "Preparing Potential Leaders: Facilitating a Learning Experience on LMX and Fairness in the Workplace," The International Journal of Management Education, 15(1), 84-97, 2017.
- Pittz, T., Intindola, M., Benson, P., and Kalargiros, M., "Opportunity or Opportunism? An Examination of International Recruitment via Employer and Nation Branding Strategies," Business and Professional Ethics Journal, 36(2), 1-20, 2017.
- Gribbin, D., Saini, J., "Integrating Practice into Accounting Education," Management Accounting Quarterly, Vol. 18, No.1, pp.1-10, 2017.
- Pittz, T., Boje, D., and Intindola, M., "COPE'ing with Institutional Pressures: a Reintroduction of Pragmatism to the Study of Organizations," International Journal of Management Concepts and Philosophy, 10(2), 113-129, 2017.
- Wang, X., Feng, M., Chen, K., "Exploring Variations of Corporate Social Responsibility Across Business Sectors and Geographic Scope," Journal of Applied Business and Economics, 18(7), pp. 65-78, 2017.
- Curkovic, S., and Fernandez, N., “Closing the Gap in Undergraduate Supply Chain Education through Live Experiential Learning,” American Journal of Industrial and Business Management, Vol. 6, No. 6, 2016, p. 697-708.
- Yazan, A., Hazarika, B., Khuntia, J., “Impact of Functionality and Effectiveness on Health Apps’ Appeal and Evaluation,” Published in Workshop on e-Business, Dublin, Ireland, 2016.
- Utter, C.J., Rea, A. "The 'Bring Your Own Device' Conundrum for Organizations and Investigators: An Examination of the Policy and Legal Concerns in Light of Investigatory Challenges," Journal of Digital Forensics, Security and Law, 10:2, 2016, p. 55-71.
- Hu, Y.-H. & Chen, K., "Predicting hotel review helpfulness: the impact of review visibility, and interaction between hotel stars and review ratings," International Journal of Information Management, 36, 2016, p. 929-944.
- Palmer, T.B. and Flanagan, D.J., "An examination of corporate social sustainability goals," presented at the International Conference on Transforming Emerging Economies through Sustainability and Innovations in Business, Bangalore India. 2016
- Luo, L., Zhou, Y., Han, B.T., Shi, Y., Song, Q., He, X. and Guo, Z., "A simulation model for outpatient appointment scheduling with patient unpunctuality," International Journal of Simulation and Process Modelling. 11(3-4), 2016, p.281-291.
- Yazan, A., Hazarika, B., Khuntia, J., “The Role of Effectiveness, Appeal and Functionality on Evaluation of Health Apps” published in Americas Conference on Information Systems, San Diego, California, 2016.
- Curkovic, S., and Sroufe, R., “A Literature Review and Taxonomy of Environmentally Responsible Manufacturing,” American Journal of Industrial and Business Management, Vol. 6, No. 3, 2016, p. 323-347.
- Mousavizadeh, M., Kim, D.J., Chen, R., "Effects of assurance mechanisms and consumer concerns on online purchase decisions. An empirical study," Decision Support Systems, 92, 2016, p. 79-90.
- Robinson, C., "2 Ways to Move Students Out of Academic Probation," Academic Impressions.
- Hazarika, B., Khuntia, J., Parthasarathy, M., Karimi, J., “Comparison of Hedonic and Utilitarian Digital Products based on Consumer Addiction, Technology Frustration and Consumer Evaluation,” Lecture Notes in Business Information Processing, 2016.
- Ruhl, J., "Survey finds serious flaws in diocesan financial management," published in the National Catholic Reporter.
- Intindola, M., R. Jacobson, K. Jacobson, and R. DelCampo, “Machismo in Organizations: Individual Predictors and Context-Dependent Outcomes,” Employee Responsibilities and Rights Journal, 28(2), 2016, 113-131.
- McIver, D. & Wang, X., "Measuring knowledge in organizations: A knowledge-in-practice approach," Journal of Knowledge Management, 20(4). 2016
- Gundry, L. K., Muñoz-Fernandez, A., Ofstein, L. F. & Ortega Egea, M. T., "Innovating in Organizations: A Model of Climate Components Facilitating the Creation of New Value," Creativity and Innovation Management, 25(2), 2016, p. 223-238.
- Gundry, L.K., Ofstein, L.F., and Monllor, J., “Entrepreneurial Team Creativity: Driving Innovation from Ideation to Implementation,” Journal of Enterprising Culture, Vol.24, No. 1, 2016, p. 55-77.
- Nappier, A., Harrison, R., and Veeck, A., “Unpacking ‘Gay Vague’ Advertising: The Case of Lesbian Chic,” to be presented at the American Academy of Advertising Conference, Chicago, IL, conference proceedings, 2015.
- Chen, K., "What is digital culture? A study of citizens and cultural identity in the cyberspace," Communications of the ICISA, 15(2), 64-75, 2015.
- Valenzuela, M. S. Palacios Wulschner, and Intindola, M. “Acculturative Stress: Untold Stories of International Students in Educational Institutions.” Tamara Journal for Critical Organization Inquiry, 13(4), 2015, 5-20.
- McIver, D., Fitzsimmons, S., & Flanagan D., Instructional design as knowledge management: A knowledge-in-practice approach to choosing instructional methods, Journal of Management Learning and Education, 38(4): 2015, 1-29.
- Lepisto, D. A. & Pratt, M. G. In press. Meaningful work as realization and justification: Toward a dual conceptualization. Organizational Psychology Review.
- Bacq, S., Ofstein, L. F., Kickul, J. R. & Gundry, L. K., Bricolage in Social Entrepreneurship: How Creative Resource Mobilization Fosters Greater Social Impact. The International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation, 2015.
- Costigan, R., Brink, K.E., “On the prevalence of linear versus nonlinear thinking in undergraduate business education: A lot of rhetoric, not enough evidence.” Journal of Management & Organization, Vol. 21, No. 4, 2015, pp 535-547.
Penner, J., "Accounting for Giraffes at a For-Profit Zoo – a Case Study”, International Journal of Accounting and Financial Reporting, Vol. 5(1), 2015, pp. 99-107.
- Huang, A.H., Chen, K., Yen, D.C., Tran, T.P., A study of factors that contribute to online review helpfulness. Computers in Human Behavior. 48:17-27. 2015, doi: 10.1016/j.chb.2015.01.010; issn: 0747-5632.
- Rogers, S.E., Kaifeng, J., Rogers, C.M., and Intindola, M., “Strategic Human Resource Management of Volunteers and the Link to Hospital Patient Satisfaction.” Nonprofit and Voluntary Sector Quarterly, 2015.
- Pittz, T.G.,and Intindola, M., “Exploring absorptive capacity in cross-sector social partnerships.” Management Decision, Vol.53 No. 6, 2015.
- Veeck, A., “Introduction to Recent Research in Food Marketing and Developing Nations,” Journal of Macromarketing, 2015.
- Veeck, A., Yu, H., Yu, F., “The Relationship between Family Identity and Communication, Commitment, and Continuity in Family Activities: An Examination of Family Meals in Four Chinese Cities,” American Marketing Association Winter Educators’ Conference, San Antonio (international), 2015.
- Balloni, A.J., Targowski, A.S., Challenges and reflections on information, knowledge, and wisdom societies and sociotechnical systems, 2015, doi: 10.1007/978-3-319-17587-4_14; isbn: 978-3-319-17587-4.
- Rafi, A., Mueller, J., “Delineating IT Resources and Capabilities to Obtain a Competitive Advantage and Improve Firm Performance,” Information Systems Management. Vol. 32. Issue 1, 2015, p. 15-38.
- Atkin, J.L., and McCardle, M.,“Old Dog, New Tricks: Staying Relevant in the Digital Era.” Abstract in Proceedings of the 2015 MBAA International Conference (Chicago), Society for Case Research, p. 83.
- Hawker, N.W., Edmonds, T.N., Avoiding the Efficiency Trap: Resilience, sustainability, and Antitrust, The Antitrust Bulletin, 2015 Vol. 60(3) 208-220
- Bacq, S., Kickul, J., Gundry, L. K. & Ofstein, L. F., A Social Cognitive Perspective of How Entrepreneurial Munificence Benefits Entrepreneurship Career Intentions. Babson College Entrepreneurship Research Conference, Boston-Natick, MA.
- Bacq, S., Ofstein, L. F., Kickul, J. R. & Gundry, L. K. (2015) Bricolage in Social Entrepreneurship: How Creative Resource Mobilization Fosters Greater Social Impact. Forthcoming in The International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation, 16(4), 2015.
- Brink, K. E. & Costigan, R. D., Oral-communication skills: Are the priorities of the workplace and AACSB-accredited business programs aligned? Academy of Management Learning and Education, 14(2), 2015, p. 205-221.
- Brink, K. E., Zondag, M. M., & Crenshaw, J. L., Generation is a culture construct. Industrial and Organizational Psychology: Perspectives on Science and Practice, 8(3), 2015, p. 335-340.
- C.R. Krishnaswamy and R.S. Rathinasamy, “Offshore Outsourcing Contracts: Real Options Analysis Using Trinomial Option Pricing Model” Global Business and Finance Review, 2015, p. 15-24.
- Utter, C.L., Rea, A., The "Bring your own device" conundrum for organizations and investigators: An examination of the policy and legal concerns in light of investigatory challenges. The Journal of Digital Forensics Security and Law, 2015, Vol 10. No 2.
- Chang, M., Pang, C., Tarn, J., Liu, T., and Yen, D., “Exploring User Acceptance of an e-Hospital Service: An Empirical Study in Taiwan,” Computer Interfaces & Standards, 2015.
- Chen, K., Hu, Y., Hsieh, Y., Predicting customer churn from valuable B2B customers in the logistics industry: a case study. Information Systems and eBusiness Management 13.3;(475-494), 2015, issn: 1617-9846.
- "Comparing Initial Financing Forms to Determine the Effects of New Firm Performance,” Babson College Entrepreneurship Research Conference, Boston, Massachusetts, 2015.
- Costigan, R. D. & Brink, K. E., Another perspective on MBA program alignment: An investigation of learning goals. Academy of Management Learning and Education, 14(2), 2015, p. 260-276.
- Costigan, R. D. & Brink, K. E., On the prevalence of linear versus non-linear thinking in undergraduate business education: A lot of rhetoric, not enough evidence. Journal of Management and Organization, 21(4), 2015, p. 535-547.
- Curkovic, S., Scannell, T., Wagner, B., Managing Supply Chain Risk, CRC Press All royalties directed to the WMU-ISM Scholarship Fund, 2015, http://dx.doi.org/10.1201/b18610.
- Ridder, D, Burnie, D.A., “Managerial Actions and Nominal Stock Price Levels”, The European Journal of Finance, 2015.
- Deshpande, S. P., Fu, W., Organizational Commitment in a Chinese Insurance Company. Paper presented at the 26th Annual IABS Conference: Pura Vida: Realizing Eudemonia in Business and Society, Guanacaste, Costa Rica, March 12-15, 2015.
- Deshpande, S. P., Factors Impacting Healthcare Satisfaction of Insured and Uninsured Americans: An Empirical Investigation. Paper presented at the XVI International Seminar Governance: Changing Paradigms held in New Delhi on January 3-4, 2015.
- Yaman, D., Assessment with ETS, International Proceedings of Economics Development and Research, Vol. 83, 2015, p. 30-33.
- Dibrell, C., Mueller, J., “Wynkoop Brewing Company: Leveraging Counterculture in the US to Compete,” in Global Entrepreneurship: Case Studies of Entrepreneurial Firms Operating around the World. James Hayton, Carlo Salvato, Mathew J. Manimala, editors, 2015, p. 194-201.
- Leingpibul, D., “Business Risks and Opportunities in Thailand,” The Dynamics of the Business Environment in Asia, Ed. Kishore Dash, Thunderbird School of Global Management, 2015.
- Edmonds, T. N., J. Swisher, Real Estate Volatility and Mortgage Market Woes: An Analysis of Defaults and Foreclosures, with Thomas N. Edmonds, presented at the National Business and Economics Society Conference in Panama City, Panama, 2015.
- Yan, F., Xu, J., Han, B., Material transportation problems in construction projects under an uncertain environment. KSCE Journal of Civil Engineering, 2015, doi: 10.1007/s12205-015-0204-8.
- "Global Placement of Islamic Bonds – An Evaluation”, presented at the Academy of Finance, MBBA, 5th International Conference, Palmer House, March 26-28, 2015, Chicago, Illinois
- Gundry, L. K., Munoz-Fernandez, A., Ofstein, L. F. & Ortega Egea, M. T., Innovating in Organizations: A Model of Climate Components Facilitating the Creation of New Value. Forthcoming in Creativity and Innovation Management, 2015.
- Harrison, R.L., Thomas, K.D., Cross, S., “Consuming Ambiguity: Multiracial Identity Development and the Marketplace,” to be presented at the Winter American Marketing Association Conference, San Antonio, TX, proceedings, 2015.
- Harrison, R.L., Thomas, K.D., Cross, S., “Negotiating Cultural Ambiguity: The Role of Markets and Consumption in Multiracial Identity Development,” Consumption, Markets, and Culture, 18, 4, 2015, p. 301-332.
- Hawker, N. W. and Edmonds, T. N., Avoiding the efficiency trap: Antitrust Bulletin, 60(3), 2015, p. 208-220.
- Yu, H., Veeck, A., “Customer Engagement Behavior: Scale Development and Validation,” Association of Consumer Research Asia-Pacific Conference, Hong Kong, 2015.
- Huang, A., Chen, K., Yen, D.,Tran, T., A study of factors that contribute to online review helpfulness, Computers in Human Behavior, 48, 2015, p. 17-27.
- Arugaslan, O., "Does Share Structure Explain Liquidity?", International Conference on Economics and Finance Research, Kyoto, Japan, 2015.
- Yaman, D., " Assessment with ETS," International Conference on Economics and Finance Research, Kyoto, Japan, 2015.
- Burnie, D.A., International Stock Market Returns and the Response to Economic Freedom and Corruption Indices”, World Finance Conference, proceedings, http://www.world-finance-conference.com/sites/default/files/e-proceeding..., 2015.
- Internet Surveys. Petersen, J. C. and Farrell, D. Wiley-Blackwell Encyclopedia of Sociology, 2nd edition, George Ritzer, ed., 2015
- Penner, J., Feng, M., Kreuze,J., Langsam,S., “Regulatory Assets in the Utility Industry and the Influence on Market Value of Equity”, presented at the Midwest Business Administration Association (MBAA) International Meeting, Chicago, IL, 2015.
- DeMello, J.P., “Instructor’s Manual to accompany Financial Management: Core Concepts by Raymond Brooks”, 2015, NY, NY. Pearson Education Inc.
- K. Lee and W. Lu, “Do Bank Regulation and Supervision Matter? International Evidence from the Recent Financial Crisis,” Journal of Financial Economic Policy 7(3), 2015, p. 275-288.
- K. Lee and W. Lu, “Do Bank Regulation and Supervision Matter? International Evidence from the Recent Financial Crisis,” Midwest Finance Association Conference, Chicago, IL, USA, 2015.
- Kamarulzaman, Y., Veeck, A., Luqmani, M., Quraeshi, Z. A., and Mumuni, A., “Religious Community Building through Digital Media: The Search for Halal Food in Muslim Minority Regions,” 40th Annual Macromarketing Conference, Chicago, 2015.
- Brink, K.E., Zondag, M.M., Crenshaw, J.L., “Generation is a Culture Construct,” Industrial and Organizational Psychology, 8(3), 2015, p. 335-340
- Lepisto, D. A., Crosina, E., & Pratt, M. G., Identity work within and beyond the professions: Toward a theoretical integration and extension. In A. Desilva and M. Aparicio (Eds.), International Handbook of Professional Identities 2015, p. 11-37, Rosemead, CA: Scientific & Academic Publishing.
- Lonardo, T., Rea, A. & White, D., “To License or Not to License Reexamined: An Updated Report on State Statutes Regarding Private Investigators and Digital Examiners.” Journal of Digital Forensics, Security and Law, 2015, 10:1.
- Curkovic, S., Scannell, T., Wagner, B., Managing Supply Chain Risk: Integrating with Risk Management, CRC Press, 2015, 264 pages.
- Mangla, I and Din, M: “Macro-Economic Environment’s Impact on the Pakistan’s Manufacturing Sector”, The Lahore Journal of Economics, Volume 21, 2015, No-2.
- Mangla, I: “Sukuk or Islamic Bonds? Evidence from Global Issues”, Journal of Finance and Financial Services, Universiti Kabangsaan, Malaysia, 2015.
- Zondag, M.M., Ferrin, B.G., Muller, E., “Collaboration Models in the International Food Supply Chain,” Annual Macro-marketing Conference, Chicago, 2015.
- McCardle, M., Atkin, J.L., “Air Zoo: Free Admission Dilemma,” Abstract in Proceedings of the 2015 MBAA International Conference (Chicago), Society for Cash Research, 2015, p. 75.
- McIver, D., Fitzsimmons, S., Flanagan, D., Instructional design as knowledge management: A knowledge-in-practice approach to choosing instructional methods, Journal of Management Education, 38(4), 2015, p. 1-29.
- McIver, D., Lengnick-Hall, C.A., Ramachandrun, I., Tacit knowledge, Psychology of. International Encyclopedia of the Social and Behavioral Sciences (Second Edition): 2-4, 2015.
- McIver, D., Fitzsimmons, S., Flanagan, D., “Knowledge Management: A Knowledge-in-Practice Approach to Choosing Instructional Methods” Journal of Management Education, 2015.
- MFA Annual Meeting, Presenter: “Ballots Versus Bombs: Do Elections Influence the Equity Volatility of US Military Contractors?” Chicago, Illinois, 2015.
- Calco, M., Veeck, A., “The Markathon: Adapting the Hackathon Model for an Introductory Marketing Class Project,” Marketing Education Review, 25 (1), 2015, p. 33-38.
- Penner,J., Kreuze, J., Langsam, S., Midwest Business Administration Association, “Regulatory Assets in the Utility Industry and the Impact on the Market Value of Equity” 2015.
- Chang, M.; Pang, C.,Tarn, M., Liu, T., Yen, D.C., Exploring user acceptance of an e-hospital service: An empirical study in Taiwan. Computer Standards and Interfaces. (35-43), 2015, doi: 10.1016/j.csi.2014.08.004; issn: 0920-5489.
- O’Reilly, K., When theory meets practice. A new approach for teaching undergraduate sales management courses. Marketing Education Review (Lead Article), Special Issue on Teaching Innovations, Volume 25 (1), 2015, p. 3-8, http://www.tandfonline.com/eprint/rWzxUXi43QzwF6Wf7ggC/full.
- Ofstein, L. F., Fitzhugh, H., Stevenson, N., Inside Social Enterprise: Looking to the Future, Policy Press, Chicago, IL, 2015, p. 233, The International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation, 16(4).
- Olsen, B., Sisodiya, S., Swisher, J., A Note on Assessing the Relation between CEO Characteristics and Stock Performance: Alpha above Replacement, Accounting and Finance, 2015.
- Peterson, J.C., Farrell, D.,Online Research Methods, Petersen, Wiley-Blackwell Encyclopedia of Sociology, 2nd edition, George Ritzer, ed. 2015
- Orbe, M., Harrison, R.L., Kauffman, L.D., Laurent, V.R., “Evolutions of Cultural Contractual Understanding: Exploring Multicultural Women's Communicative Experiences,” Howard Journal of Communications, 26 (4), 2015, p. 422 - 443.
- Penner, J., Saini, J., “Accounting for Giraffes at a For-Profit Zoo – A Case Study” International Journal of Accounting and Financial Reporting, Vol. 5, No. 1, 2015, p. 99-108.
- Kemmerling, B., Herbst, U., Eckert, J., Presentation at the European Marketing Academy Conference in Louven, Belgium, May 2015. Title: The Effects of a Package Deal Strategy on Negotiation Performance.
- Yang, Q., Pang, C., Liu, L., Yen, D.C., Tarn, M., Exploring consumer perceived risk and trust for online payments: An empirical study in China's younger generation. Computers in Human Behavior, 2015, 50:(9-24). doi: 10.1016/j.chb.2015.03.058; issn: 0747-5632.
- Kreuze, J., Penner, J., Langsam, S., "Regulatory Assets in the Utility Industry and the Impact on the Market Value of Equity” A paper presented at the Midwest Business Administration Association Meeting, 2015
- Tang, R., Chen, K., China’s International Investment and the United States. Journal of Corporate Accounting and Finance, September/October, 2015, pp. 13-27.
- Larson, R.B., Heimrich, C.R., “Characteristics of Several Religiosity Measures.” Paper Presented at the 40th Annual MacroMarketing Conference in Chicago, IL, 2015.
- Larson, R.B., “Testing the Contribution of Religiosity for Explaining Food Attitudes.” Paper Presented at the 2015 INFORMS Marketing Science Conference in Baltimore, MD, 2015.
- Larson, R.B., Lecture Guide for Marketing Research, 6th Edition, 2015, Ann Arbor, MI: Dollar Bill Copying
- Saini, J., Arugaslan, O, DeMello, J.. “Agency costs or accrual quality: what do investors care more about when valuing a dual class firm?”, 2015, TIIKM’s 2nd International Conference on Accounting and Finance, Colombo, SriLanka
- Cross, S., Gilly, M.C., Harrison, R., “The Role of Advertising in the Evolution of Thanksgiving,” presented at the American Academy of Advertising Conference, Chicago, IL, 2015.
- Sujan D., Zondag, M., “Drivers of Alliance Terminations: An Empirical Examination of the Bio-Pharmaceutical Industry, Industrial Marketing Management, 2015, doi: 10.1016/j.indarman.2015.06.006
- Ruhl, J.,"Survey Finds Serious Flaws in Diocesan Financial Management,” National Catholic Reporter, Volume 51, No. 10. February 27-March 12, 2015, p. 1, 10-13.
- Swisher, J., A Dynamic Approach to Sustainable Retirement Withdrawals, presented at the Institute of Strategic and International Studies Conference in Miami, 2015.
- Pittz, T. and Cast, M., “Ethical Foundations for Strategic Decision-Making at the Operational and Strategic Levels.” Teaching Ethics Across the Management Curriculum: A Handbook for International Faculty (Kemi Igunyemi, Ed.); Published by Business Expert Press as part of the PRME Collection (PRME Collection Editor: Oliver Laasch), 2015, 39-53, New York, NY.
- Tang, R. and Chen, K., China’s International Investment and the United States, Journal of Corporate Accounting & Finance, 26(6), 2015, 13-27.
- Targowski, A., Informing Systems as the Transformers of Information Wave into Virtual Civilization and Their Ethics Question. Informing Science: the International Journal of an Emerging Transdiscipline. Volume 18, 2015.
- Mangla, I.U., "The Asset-Rich, Income-Poor U.S. Economy: Some similarities/lessons for Pakistan”, presented at the 3rd Annual Business Research Conference, Lahore School of Economics, April 10-11, 2015, Lahore, Pakistan.
- Schultz, T., Tang, R.Y.W., The Strategic Use of Short-term Loans to Access Offshore Cash. Journal of Corporate Accounting and Finance, November/December, 2015, pp. 23-29.
- Uppal, J., Mangla, I., “Global Placement of Islamic Bonds – An Evaluation”, Submitted and under review for Journal of Financial Issues, Academy of Finance, 2015.
- "Using Crowdfunding with Students,” Midwest Educators Forum on Entrepreneurship, Mason City, Iowa, 2015.
- Veeck, A., “Transformation of Rural Rituals in Northeast China,” Association of Asian Studies Annual Meeting, Chicago, 2015.
- “Volatility of U.S. Financial Market – A Historical Perspective”, paper presented at the 2nd Annual Conference of Mathematical and Statistical Society”, Lahore School of Economics, Lahore, Pakistan, February 15-16, 2015.
- Wang, X., Wan, W., "The performance of foreign venture capital firms in emerging economies: A study of U.S. firms in China," presented at Academy of Management Annual Meeting, Vancouver, BC, Canada, 2015.
- Wang, X., Wan, W. & Yiu, D., "Human capital, ownership, and performance: Evidence from China’s transportation equipment industry," presented at Academy of Management Annual Meeting, Philadelphia, PA, 2015.
- Wenling L., "Do bank regulation and supervision matter? International evidence from the recent financial crisis" Journal of Financial Economic Policy C 7 3 E, 2015.
- Yan, F., Xu, J., and Han, B., Material Transportation Problems in Construction Projects under an Uncertain Environment, KSCE Journal of Civil Engineering, 2015 (DOI 10.1007/s12205-015-0204-8).
- Yang, Q., Pang, C., Liu, L., Yen, D., Tarn, J., “Exploring Consumer Perceived Risk and Trust for Online Payments: An Empirical Study in China’s Younger Generation,” Computers in Human Behavior, 2015.
- Kamarulzaman, Y., Veeck, A., Luqmani, M., Quraeshi, Z., Mumuni, A.G., “Religious Community Building through Digital Media: The Search for Halal Food in Muslim Minority Regions,” 40th Annual Macromarketing Conference, Chicago, IL, 2015.
- Zondag, M. M. & Brink, K. E., "Developing a new theory of frontline manufacturer-retailer relationships in the CPG retail channel," Journal of Business-to-Business Marketing, 2015.
- Zondag, M., and Ferrin, B., “The Power of Integrated TPM – Enhancing Trade Promotion Management (TPM) Through a Holistic Approach," try.neogrid.com/wmu-tpm-case-study. 2015.
- Zondag, M., Mueller, E., Ferrin, B., “Evolving Cooperative Business Models in the Global Food Supply Chain,” 40th Annual Macromarketing Conference, Chicago, IL, 2015.
- Shang, C., “Mergers and Acquisitions in the United States Defense Industrial Base," 19th Annual International Conference on Economics and Security, Grenoble, France, 2015.
- Shang, C., Tinbergen, J., "Mergers and Acquisitions in the United States Defense Industrial Base," European Peace Science Conference, Coventry, U.K., 2015.
- Olsen, B., Sisodiya, S., Swisher, J.,"A note on assessing the relation between CEO characteristics and stock performance," Alpha Above Replacement Accounting & Finance, 2014.
- Lancendorfer, K. M., O'Reilly, K., "Using the power of social media marketing to build consumer-based brand equity," In I. Lee (Ed.),Integrating Social Media into Business Practice, Applications, Management, and Models, 2014, pp. 56-77,Hershey, PA: Business Science Reference.
- Chang, I.C., Liu, C.C., and Chen, K., "The Push, Pull and Mooring (PPM) effects in virtual migration for social networking sites," Information Systems Journal, 24(4), 323-346, 2014.
- Palthe, J., "Regulative, normative, and cognitive elements of organizations: Implications for managing change," Management and Organizational Studies 1(2), 2014 p. 51-61.
- Curkovic, S., Scannell, T., "Identifying the factors for successfully managing supply chain risks," European Business Review, 2014.
- Chen, K., Hu, Y.H., and Hseih, Y.C., "Predicting customer churn from valuable B2B customers in logistic industry: a case study," Information Systems and e-Business Management, 13(3), 475-494, 2014.
- Lancendorfer, K. M., "Pet food panic: Procter and Gamble's use of crisis response advertising (CRA) in recall crisis," Corporate Reputation Review, 17(2), 2014, p. 94-113.
- Palthe, J., "Cross-level cultural congruence: Implications for managing diversity in multinational corporations," Journal of Diversity Management, 9(1), 2014, p.59-66.
- Hung, W.H., Chen, K., and Lin, C.P., "Does the proactive personality mitigate the adverse effect of technostress on productivity in the mobile environment?" Telematics and Informatics, 32(1), 143-157, 2014.
- Gundry, K., Ofstein, L., Kickul, J., “Seeing around corners: How creativity skills in entrepreneurship education influence innovation in business.” The International Journal of Management Education, 2014, p. 529-538.
- Fitzsimmons, S. R., Stamper, C., "How societal culture influences friction in the employee-organization relationship," Human Resource Management Review 24(1), 2014, p. 80-94.
- Korth, C., "Sensible tax reform: Simple, just and effective," New York, NY, 2014, Morgan James Publishing.
- Falk, L., Sockel, H., and Chen, K., "Website Usability - a reexamination through the lenses of ISO International Standards," International Journal of Wireless Networks and Broadband Technologies, 3(2), 1-20, 2014.
- Curkovic, S., Nisula, D., Vidic, Z., "An academic model for world-wide sustainability," Proceedings of the Tenth Annual International Conference on Environmental, Cultural, Economic and Social Sustainability," 2014.
- Larson, R. B., "Psychological pricing principles for organizations with market power," Journal of Applied Business and Economics, 16(1), 2014, p. 11-25.
- Chang, I.C., Liu, C.C., and Chen, K., "The effects of hedonic/utilitarian expectations and social influence on continuance intention to play online games," Internet Research, 24(1), 21-45, 2014.
- Yaman, D., "Does the sequence of convertible bonds matter?", Journal of Finance, Accounting and Management, 5(1), 2014, p. 63-87.
Lancendorfer, K. and O'Reilly, K. (2013). Consumers as "integrators" of marketing communications: When "like" is as good as "buy." International Journal of E-Business Research, 9(4), 1-15. doi:10.4018/ijebr.2013100101
Curkovic, S., Scannell, T. and Wagner, B. (2013, November). ISO 31000:2009 enterprise and supply chain risk management: A longitudinal study. American Journal of Industrial and Business Management, 3(7), 614-630. doi:10.4236/ajibm.2013.37072
Harrison, R.L. (2013, November). Using mixed methods designs in the Journal of Business Research, 1990–2010. Journal of Business Research, 66(11), 2153-2162. doi:10.1016/j.jbusres.2012.01.006
Curkovic, S., Peterson, K. and Scannell, T. (2013, October). The value contribution of manufacturing technology suppliers. The Journal of Business Administration Research, 2(2), 39-49. doi:10.5430/jbar.v2n2p39
Curkovic, S., Scannell, T. and Wagner, B. (2013). Using FMEA for supply chain risk management. Modern Management Science and Engineering, 1(2), 251-265.
Fitzsimmons, S. (2013, October). Multicultural employees: A framework for understanding how they contribute to organizations. Academy of Management Review, 38(4),525-549. doi:10.5465/amr.2011.0234
Lengnick-Hall, C., Lengnick-Hall, M., McIver, D. and Ramachandran, I. (2013, October). Understanding work and knowledge management from a knowledge-in-practice perspective. Academy of Management Review, 38(4), 597-620. doi:10.5465/amr.2011.0266
Targowski, A. (2013). Harnessing the power of wisdom: From data to wisdom. New York, NY: Nova Science Publishers.
Curkovic, S. and Scannell, T. (2013, September/October). Identifying the factors for successfully managing supply chain risks. The World Financial Review, 60-63.
Fitzsimmons, S.R., Flanagan, D.J. and Wang, X.A. (2013) Business students' choice of short-term or long-term study abroad opportunities. Journal of Teaching in International Business, 24(2), 125-137. doi:10.1080/08975930.2013.819710
Curkovic, S., Scannell, T. and Wagner, B. (2013, August). Integration of ISO 31000:2009 and supply chain risk management. American Journal of Industrial and Business Management, 3(4), 367-377. doi:10.4236/ajibm.2013.34043
Han, B. and Razi, M. (2013, August 31). Consumption-based supply-chain: Healthcare materials management using Microsoft Dynamics GP and binary stream add-on software. Journal of Integrated Enterprise Systems, 2(1), 70-87.
Adelakun, M., DeBerry-Spence, B., Ekpo, A. and Gunay, H. (2013, May). Toward marketplace diversity: A multi-measure, multi-dimensional study of the journal of public policy and marketing. Journal of Public Policy and Marketing, 32(special issue), 6-15. doi:10.1509/jppm.12.042
Edmonds, T., Flanagan, D. and Palmer, T. (2013, May/June). Law school intentions of undergraduate business students. American Journal of Business Education, 6(3), 279-290.
Farrell, D. and Petersen, J. (2013). Patterns of political behavior. In E. H. Kessler (Ed.), Encyclopedia of Management Theory. SAGE Publications, Inc.
Kushev, T. and Mueller, J. (2013, May). Immigrants, new firms and patents. Industry Studies Association Conference. Kansas City, MO.
Ahuja, M., Kuhn Jr., J. R. and Mueller, J. (2013). An examination of the relationship of IT control weakness to company financial performance and health. International Journal of Accounting and Information Management, 21(3), 227-240. doi:10.1108/IJAIM-12-2011-0042
Curkovic, S., Scannell, T., Vitek, M. and Wagner, B. (2013, April). Supply chain risk management within the context of COSO’s of enterprise risk management framework. The Journal of Business Administration Research, 2(1), 15-28. doi:10.5430/jbar.v2n1p15
Metwalli, A. M. and Tang, R. Y.W. (2013). Mergers and acquisitions in India, Pakistan and Bangladesh. International Journal of Commerce and Management, 23(4), 327-338. doi:10.1108/IJCoMA-04-2013-0039
Schultz, R. and Schwepker, C. (2013). The impact of trust in manager on unethical intention and customer-oriented selling. Journal of Business and Industrial Marketing, 28(4), 347-356. doi:10.1108/08858621311313938
Hawker, N. W. (2013). Competition issues arising from generic biotech crops. Drake Journal of Agricultural Law, 18(1), 137-155.
Bakir, A. and Palan, K. M. (2013). Agentic and communal: Multinational analysis of gender portrayal in children’s television commercials. Journal of Current Issues and Research in Advertising, 34(1), 39-56. doi:10.1080/10641734.2013.754708
Curkovic, S., Scannell, T., Vitek, M. and Wagner, B. (2013, February). A longitudinal study of supply chain risk management relative to COSO’s of enterprise risk management framework. Modern Management Science and Engineering, 1(1), 13-36.
Falan, S. and Han, B. (2013, February). Did we interpret the same thing? International Journal of Nursing Knowledge, 24(1), 2-14. doi:10.1111/j.2047-3095.2012.01209.x
Palthe, J. (2013) Integrating human rights in business education: Embracing the social dimension of sustainability. Journal of Education for Business, 88(2), 117-124. doi:10.1080/08832323.2011.648969
Good, D., Schultz, R. and Schwepker, C. (2013). Understanding the impact of quota participation and difficulty on sales performance. Journal of Selling and Major Account Management, 13(1), 21-32.
Luqmani, M., Quraeshi, Z. and Yavas, U. (2013). Towards a framework for applying U.S. economic sanctions. World Review of Entrepreneurship, Management and Sustainable Development, 9(1), 114-130. doi:10.1504/WREMSD.2013.050938
Targowski, A. (2013). Historia, Terazniejszość, Przyszlość Informatyki (History, Present, Future of Informatics). Łòdź: Wydawnictwo Politechniki Łòdzkiej.
Palthe, J. (2013) Integrating human rights in business education: Embracing the social dimension of sustainability. Journal of Education for Business, 88(2), 117-124. doi:10.1080/08832323.2011.648969
Curkovic, S., Isaac, M., Lindquist, R. and Scannell, T. (2012, November). How Steelcase took control of supply risk. Supply Chain Management Review, 34-41.
Fitzsimmons, S., Lee, Y. and Yoko Brannen, M. (2012, November/December). Marginals as global leaders: Why they might just excel! The European Business Review, 7-10.
Swisher, J. (2012, October). CEO compensation at US banks: Pay for performance? Journal of International Finance and Economics, 12(4), 31.
Burnie, D., De Ridder, A. and Råsbrant, J. (2012). Institutional investors’ holdings surrounding equity rights offerings. Global Finance Journal, 23(2), 125-140. doi:10.1016/j.gfj.2012.06.002
Good, D., Schultz, R. and Schwepker, C. (2012, September). An exploratory study of social media in business-to-business selling: Salesperson characteristics, activities and performance. Marketing Management Journal, 22(2), 76.
Madani, H. and Razi, M (2013). An analysis of attributes that impact adoption of audit software: An empirical study in Saudi Arabia. International Journal of Accounting and Information Management, 21(2), 170-188. doi:10.1108/18347641311312320
Curkovic, S. (Ed.). (2012, August). Sustainable development – Authoritative and leading edge content for environmental management. InTech. doi:10.5772/2562
Luqmani, M., Quraeshi, Z. A. and Veeck, A. (2012, July). Advancing the participation of business students in study abroad programs. Global Journal of Management and Business Research, 12(11), 81-91.
Burnie, D. and Gunay, E. (2012, April). Corporate earnings, stock market valuation and the volatility risk. Paper presented at Decision Sciences Institute Midwest Region, Grand Rapids, MI.
Burnie, D. A., De Ridder, A. and Rasbrant, J. (2012, April). Institutional investors’ holdings surrounding equity rights offerings. Paper presented at Decision Sciences Institute Midwest Region, Grand Rapids, MI.
Falan, S. and Han, B. (2012). Integrating health information technology with relationship-centered care: A new move in health care. International Journal of Healthcare Information Systems and Informatics, 7(2), i-v.
Marx, S., Paper, D. and O'Reilly, K. (2012, April). Demystifying grounded theory for business research. Organizational Research Methods, 15(2), 247-262. doi:10.1177/1094428111434559
Commuri, S., Gentry, J. W. and Harrison, R. L. (2012, March). A grounded theory of transition to involved parenting: The role of household production and consumption in the lives of single fathers. In C. C. Otnes and L. T. Zayer (Eds.), Gender, culture and consumer behavior. New York: Routledge.
Fosse-Gomez, M. H., Gentina, E. and Palan, K. M. (2012, March/April). The practice of using makeup: A consumption ritual of adolescent girls. Journal of Consumer Behavior, 11(2), 115-123. doi:10.1002/cb.387
Good, D., Schultz, R. and Schwepker, C. (2012). Generational research in the sales arena. Innovative Marketing, 8(1), 8-14.
Lancendorfer, K., Lee, H. and Reck, R. (2012, February). Perceptual differences in corporate philanthropy motives: A South Korean study. International Journal of Non-Profit and Voluntary Sector Marketing, 17(1), 33-47. doi:10.1002/nvsm.418
Metwalli, A. and Tang, R. (2012, January/February). Mergers and acquisitions in greater China: An update. Journal of Corporate Accounting and Finance, 23(2), 27-40. doi:10.1002/jcaf.21734
San Miguel, P., Smith, O. and Tang, R. (2012) Arab American entrepreneurship in Detroit, Michigan. American Journal of Business, 27(1), 58-79. doi:10.1108/19355181211217643
Schultz, R. and Schwepker, C. (2012, January). Boomers vs. millennials: Critical conflict regarding sales culture, salesforce recognition, and supervisor expectations. International Journal of Business, Humanities and Technology, 2(1), 32-41.
Athappilly, K., James, A. and Razi, M. (2011, December). Buying patterns at a retail chain store: Neural net, affinity and market basket analysis. Communications of the ICISA, 11(1).
Izquierdo-Yusta, A. and Schultz, R. (2011). Understanding the effect of internet convenience on intention to purchase via the internet. Journal of Marketing Development and Competitiveness, 5(4), 32-50.
Marx, S. and O'Reilly, K. (2011). How young, technical consumers determine online WOM credibility. Qualitative Market Research: An International Journal, 14(4), 330-359. doi:10.1108/13522751111163191
Epp, A. M., Gentry, J. W., Harrison, R. L. and Menzel Baker, S. (2011). Families. In D. Southerton (Ed.), Encyclopedia of Consumer Culture. Sage Publications Inc.
DeMello, J. and Deshpande, S. P. (2011, September). Career satisfaction of psychiatrists. Psychiatric Services, 62(9), 1013-1018. doi:10.1176/appi.ps.62.9.1013
Paper, D. and O'Reilly, K. (2011). Can CRM survive integrating franchisees with a corporate giant? Journal of Research in Marketing and Entrepreneurship, 13(1), 47-73. doi:10.1108/14715201111147941
Paper, D. and O’Reilly, K. (2011). Technology's sweet spot for customer service improvement. Information Resources Management Journal, 24(3), i-viii.
Edmonds, T. N., Stevenson, L. J. and Swisher, J. L. (2011, July). Forgive us our debts: The great recession of 2008-09. Journal of Legal, Ethical, and Regulatory Issues, 14(2).
Luqmani, M. and Quraeshi Z. (2011). Privatizing state-owned enterprises: A model for developing countries. Journal of International Commerce and Management, 21(3), 256-272. doi:10.1108/10569211111165307
Belonax, J. P., McCardle, M., Newell, S. J. and Plank, R. (2011). The effect of personal relationship and consultative task behaviors on buyer perceptions of salesperson trust, expertise and loyalty. Journal of Marketing Theory and Practice, 19(3). doi:10.2753/MTP1069-6679190304
Chen, K., Razi, M. and Rienzo, T. (2011, May). Intrinsic factors for continued ERP learning: A precursor to interdisciplinary ERP curriculum design. Decision Sciences Journal of Innovative Education, 9(2), 149-176. doi:10.1111/j.1540-4609.2011.00301.x
Han, B. T. and Rienzo, T. F. (2011, May). Does ERP hands-on experience help students learning business process concepts? Decision Sciences Journal of Innovative Education, 9(2), 177-207. doi:10.1111/j.1540-4609.2011.00300.x
DeMello, J. and Deshpande, S. P. (2011, April/June). A comparative analysis of factors that hinder primary care physicians’ and specialist physicians’ ability to provide high quality care. The Health Care Manager, 30(2), 172-178. doi:10.1097/HCM.0b013e318216fa81
Deshpande, S. P., Joseph, J. and Shu, X. (2011, April). Ethical climate and managerial success in China. Journal of Business Ethics, 99(4), 527-534. doi:10.1007/s10551-010-0666-z
O’Neill, M., Song, M. and Swisher, J. (2011, April). How does prior information affect analyst forecast herding? Academy of Accounting and Financial Studies Journal, 15(2).
Flanagan, D. J., O’Shaughnessy, K. C. and Palmer, T. B. (2011). Re-assessing the relationship between the Fortune reputation data and financial performance: Overwhelming influence or just a part of the puzzle? Corporate Reputation Review, 14(1), 3-14. doi:10.1057/crr.2011.4
Gentry, J. W., Harrison, R. L. and Veeck, A. (2011). A life course perspective of family meals via the life grid method. Journal of Historical Research in Marketing, 3(2), 214-233. doi:10.1108/17557501111132154
Hawker, N. W. (2011). Automotive aftermarkets: A case study in systems competition. Antitrust Bulletin, 56(1), 57-79.
Curkovic, S. and Sroufe, R. (2011, February). Using ISO 14001 to promote a sustainable supply chain strategy. Business Strategy and the Environment, 20(2), 71-93. doi:10.1002/bse.671
Blackburn, V., Morrow, P. C., Palan, K. M. and Trapp II, A. (2011). Compulsive buying behavior in college students: The mediating role of credit card use. Journal of Marketing Theory and Practice, 19(1). doi:10.2753/MTP1069-6679190105
Blackford, B., Carlson, L., Gentry, J. W. and Harrison, R. L. (2011). The prevalence and influence of the combination of humor and violence in Super Bowl commercials. Journal of Advertising, 40(4), 123-133. doi:10.2753/JOA0091-3367400408
Falan, S. and Han, B. (2011). Moving towards efficient, safe, and meaningful health care: Issues for automation. International Journal of Electronic Healthcare, 6(1), 76-93. doi:10.1504/IJEH.2011.039060
Harrison, R. L. and Reilly, T. M. (2011). Mixed method research designs in marketing. Qualitative Market Research: An International Journal, 14(1), 7-26. doi:10.1108/13522751111099300
Hines, C., Kreuze, J. and Langsam, S. (2011). An analysis of Lehman Brothers bankruptcy and Repo 105 transactions. American Journal of Business, 26(1), 40-49. doi:10.1108/19355181111124098
Luqmani, M. and Quraeshi, Z. A. (2011). A framework for building competitive sectoral capabilities in developing countries. Competitiveness Review, 21(1), 47-65. doi:10.1108/10595421111106229
Arugaslan, O. and Jarrell, S. (2010). The effect of product market strategies on the financial and ownership structures of firms. Management Research Review, 33(5), 512-525. doi:10.1108/01409171011041938
Carlson, L. and Harrison, R. L. (2010, December). Family public policy in the United States. Journal of Macromarketing, 30(4), 320-330. doi:10.1177/0276146710378169
Carey, T. A., Flanagan, D. J. and Palmer, T. B. (2010, December). An examination of university student entrepreneurial intentions by type of venture. Journal of Developmental Entrepreneurship, 15(4), 503-517. doi:10.1142/S1084946710001622
Dykxhoorn, H. and Sinning, K. E. (2010, December). Helping small businesses provide health care coverage. The CPA Journal, 80(12), 38-41.
Gentina, E., Muratore, I. and Palan, K. M. (2010, December). Adolescent consumption autonomy: A cross-cultural examination. Journal of Business Research, 63(12), 1342-1348. doi:10.1016/j.jbusres.2010.01.001
Hawker, N. W. and Reding, T. P. (2010, December). Legal issues arising from generic biotech crops. Agricultural Law Update, 27(3), 2-6.
Targowski, A. (2010, December). Cognitive informatics and wisdom development. Hershey, PA and New York: Information Science Reference.
DeMello, J. and Deshpande, S. P. (2010, November/December). An empirical investigation of factors influencing career satisfaction of primary care physicians. Journal of the American Board of Family Medicine, 23(6), 762-769. doi:10.3122/jabfm.2010.06.100075
Lancendorfer, K. M. and Reece, B. B. (2010, November). Can you market God? A case study of the ‘God Speaks’ social marketing campaign. International Journal of Non-Profit and Voluntary Sector Marketing, 15(4), 324-338. doi:10.1002/nvsm.401
Larson, R. and Stinson, T. (2010, October). Resource allocations to address perceived food safety and food security risks. Paper presented at the Annual Meeting of the Food Distribution Research Society, Sandestin, FL.
Luqmani, M., Quraeshi, Z. A., Schultz, R. J. and Zain, O. (2010). Conscientious marketing: Making a difference in people’s lives. Innovative Marketing, 6(4), 62-70.
Burns, A. C., Veeck, A. and Yu, H. (2010, September). Consumer risks and new food systems in Urban China. Journal of Macromarketing, 30(3), 222-237. doi:10.1177/0276146710372221
San Miguel, P. and Smith, O. (2010, September/October). Should we audit the Fed? Journal of Corporate Accounting and Finance, 21(6), 53-58. doi:10.1002/jcaf.20627
Metwalli, A., Smith, O. and Tang, R. (2010, September/October). Foreign investment: Impact on China’s economy. Journal of Corporate Accounting and Finance, 21(6), 25-40. doi:10.1002/jcaf.20624
Athappilly, K., Razi, M. and Tarn, J. M. (2010, August). A multi-technique data mining approach to exploring consumer behaviors. Human Systems Management, 29(3), 153-163. doi:10.3233/HSM-2010-0727
Burnie, D. A. and De Ridder, A. (2010, August). Far tail or extreme day returns, mutual fund cash flows and investment behavior. Applied Financial Economics, 20(16), 1241–1256. doi:10.1080/09603107.2010.489885
Dykxhoorn, H. and Sinning, K. E. (2010). A review and analysis of international accounting research in JIAAT: 2002–2010. Journal of International Accounting, Auditing and Taxation, 19(2), 137-153. doi:10.1016/j.intaccaudtax.2010.07.005
Han, B., Sun, L. and Tarn, J. M. (2010, August). Information technology education in the top accounting programs: A comparison between China and the United States. International Journal of Management Theory and Practice, 11(1), 75-93.
Kam, H. and Katerattanakul, P. (2010, August). Collaborative learning with Web 2.0 technology: Synchronicity dimension. Paper presented at the 16th Americas Conference on Information Systems, Lima, Peru.
Lancendorfer, K. M. and Lee, B. (2010). Who influences whom? The agenda-building relationship between political candidates and the media in the 2002 Michigan governor’s race. Journal of Political Marketing, 9(3), 186-206. doi:10.1080/15377857.2010.497737
Martz, W. (2010, August). Validating an evaluation checklist using a mixed method design. Evaluation and Program Planning, 33(3), 215-222. doi:10.1016/j.evalprogplan.2009.10.005
Athappilly, K., Razi, M. and Rea, A. (2010). The community health information system (CHIS): Delivering web-based customized healthcare using an AI-infused expert system. International Journal of Electronic Healthcare, 5(3), 303-325. doi:10.1504/IJEH.2010.034178
Edmonds, T. N., Stevenson, L. J. and Swisher, J. L. (2010, July 1). Consumer credit: The next shoe to drop or a bullet dodged? Journal of Legal, Ethical and Regulatory Issues, 13(2).
Edmonds, T. N., Stevenson, L. J. and Swisher, J. L. (2010). Forgive us our debts: The great recession of 2008-09. In J. A. Carland and J. Carland (Eds.) Proceedings of the Allied Academies International Internet Conference (99). Candler, NC: Allied Academies, Inc.
Gribbin, D. W., Welker, R. B. and Zhong, K. (2010, July/August). Method-shifting in aggressive earnings reporting: The case of the US software industry’s response to new US regulation. Journal of Business Finance and Accounting, 37(7-8), 792-814. doi:10.1111/j.1468-5957.2010.02198.x
Hahn, T., O’Neill, M. and Swisher, J. (2010, July). What does book-to-market proxy: Risk or investor sentiment? Academy of Accounting and Financial Studies Journal, 14(3), 85-100.
Hines, C., Kreuze, J. and Langsam, S. (2010, July/August). GASB 54 now in effect: Changes in fund balance reporting and governmental fund type definitions. Leader’s Edge.
Laosethakul, K. and Leingpibul, T. (2010). Why females do not choose computing? A lesson learned from China. Multicultural Education and Technology Journal, 4(3), 173-187. doi:10.1108/17504971011075174
Yaman, D. (2010). Convertible bond design and long-run operating performance. The International Journal of Business and Finance Research, 4(3), 17-30.
Broyles, S. A., Foster, B. M., Leingpibul, T. and Ross, R. H. (2010). Brand equity’s antecedent/consequence relationships in cross-cultural settings. Journal of Product and Brand Management, 19(3), 159-169. doi:10.1108/10610421011046148
Burns, A. C., Veeck, A., Veeck, G. and Yu, H. (2010, June). The modernization of food systems and social stratification: Opportunity and inequality in urban China. In T. L. Rittenburg (Ed.) The 35th Annual Meeting of the Macromarketing Society: Exploring the frontiers of macromarketing (355-367). Laramie, WY: Macromarketing Society, Inc.
Luqmani, M. and Luqmani, Z. (2010, June). International retailing and strategies in economic development. Paper presented at the International Conference on Marketing, Kuala Lumpur.
Arugaslan, O. and Samant, A. (2010) Risk-adjusted returns on American depositary receipts from the U.K. and Ireland. The Business Review, Cambridge, 15(2).
Berry, K., Deshpande S. P. and Joseph, J. (2010, May). Factors that impact the ethical behavior of college students. Contemporary Issues in Education Research Journal, 3(5), 27–34.
Good, D. J. and Schultz, R. J. (2010). The sales entrepreneur: A new generation of challenges and opportunities. Southern Business Review, 35(2), 15-24.
Targowski, A. (2010). The clash of peoples in civilizations: A comparative modeling perspective. Comparative Civilizations Review, 62, 56-74.
Arugaslan, O., Cook, D. and Kieschnick, R. (2010, April). On the decision to go public with dual class stock.Journal of Corporate Finance, 16(2), 170-181. doi:10.1016/j.jcorpfin.2009.07.004
Chen, K., Chen, V. and Ross, W. (2010). Antecedents of online game dependency: The implications of multimedia realism and uses and gratifications theory. Journal of Database Management, 21(2), 69-99. doi:10.4018/jdm.2010040104
Mangla, I. U. and Uppal, J. Y. (2010). Some pitfalls in Islamic banking and finance practices: A global perspective. Journal of Academy of Finance, 17(1), 40-51.
Schultz, R. J. (2010, April). Social network sites. Allied Academies International Conference: Academy of Marketing Studies Proceedings (63). Cullowhee, NC: DreamCatchers Group, LLC.
Yaman, D. (2011). Long-run operating performance of preferred stock issuers. The International Journal of Business and Finance Research, 5(2), 61-73.
Bakir, A. and Palan, K.M. (2010). How are children’s attitudes toward ads and brands affected by gender-related content in advertising? Journal of Advertising, 39(1), 35-48. doi:10.2753/JOA0091-3367390103
Gentry, J. W. and Harrison, R. L. (2010, March). Is advertising a barrier to male movement toward gender change? Marketing Theory, 10(1), 74-96. doi:10.1177/1470593109355246
Han, B. T. and Rienzo, T. F. (2010, March). Learning business process integration: Step by step is only the first step. Decision Line, 41(2), 7-10.
Parker, B. J. (2010, March). A conceptual framework for developing the female entrepreneurship literature. Journal of Research on Women and Gender, 1(1), 169-190.
Veeck, A. (2010). Encounters with extreme foods: Neophilic/neophobic tendencies and novel food. Journal of Food Products Marketing, 16(2), 246-260. doi:10.1080/10454440903413316
Burns, A. C., Bush, R. F., Veeck, A. and Weathers, D. (2010, February). Teaching marketing research backwards. In M. K. Brady and M. D. Hartline (Eds.) AMA Winter Educators Conference 2010: Marketing theory and applications (217-221). Red Hook, NY: Curran Associates, Inc.
Farrell, D. and Petersen, J. C. (2010, February). The growth of Internet research methods and the reluctant sociologist. Sociological Inquiry, 80(1), 114-125. doi:10.1111/j.1475-682X.2009.00318.x
Martz, W., Rincones-Gómez, R. and Rodríguez-Campos, L. (2010, February). Applying the model for collaborative evaluation to a multicultural seminar in a nonprofit setting. Journal of Multidisciplinary Evaluation, 6(13), 109-117.
Arugaslan, O., Cook, D. and Kieschnick, R. (2010, January). Is liquidity really a priced risk factor? Global Conference on Business and Finance Proceedings, 5(1), 115-119.
Deshpande, S. P. and Joseph, J. (2010). The impact of ethical values and perceptions of ethical conduct on counterproductive behavior of future managers. Advances in Competitiveness Research, 18(1-2), 89-101.
Deshpande, S. P., Joseph, J., Mesmer-Magnus, J. and Visweswaran, C. (2010). Emotional intelligence, individual ethicality and perceptions that unethical behavior facilitates success. Revista de Psicología del Trabajo y de las Organizaciones/Journal of Work and Organizational Psychology, 26(1), 35-45. doi:10.4321/S1576-59622010000100003
Hawker, N. W. (2008). An epilogue: Reflections on United States v. National Association of Realtors. Real Estate Law Journal, 37(2), 193.
Laosethakul, K. and Leingpibul, T. (2008, August). An investigation into the relationship between gender perception of computing, computer self-efficacy and anxiety: Comparison between the US and India. AMCIS 2008 Proceedings. Paper 150.