The Haworth College of Business at Western Michigan University provides this pre-business administration curriculum transfer guide for Southwestern Michigan College students.
With a grade of C (unless noted) or better in the following nine courses from Southwestern Michigan College, you may apply to the Bachelor of Business Administration program at WMU.
- Southwestern Michigan BUSI 101 transfers as WMU BUS 1750: Business Enterprise
- Southwestern Michigan ISYS 110 is accepted for WMU CIS 1020: Business Computing
- Select one of Southwestern Michigan ENGL 103, 104 or 105 to transfer for WMU ENGL 1050: Freshman Composition
- Select one of Southwestern Michigan MATH 129, 131, 136 or 141 to transfer for WMU MATH 1160, 1180, 2000 or 1220
- Southwestern Michigan MATH 150 is accepted for WMU STAT 2160: Business Statistics
- Southwestern Michigan ECON 202 transfers as WMU ECON 2010: Microeconomics
- Southwestern Michigan ECON 201 transfers as WMU ECON 2020: Macroeconomics
- Southwestern Michigan ACCO 201 transfers as WMU ACTY 2100: Accounting I. A grade of C+ or better is required in this course before enrolling in WMU ACTY 3100, 3220, or 3240.
- Southwestern Michigan ACCO 202 transfers as WMU ACTY 2110: Accounting II. A grade of C+ or better is required in this course before enrolling in WMU ACTY 3100, 3220, or 3240.
You may also take these courses:
- Southwestern Michigan BUSI 220 transfers as WMU MKTG 2500: Marketing Principles
Before applying to WMU's B.B.A. program:
- Complete 48 credit hours
- Achieve a 2.5 overall GPA or higher for courses taken through WMU.
Why transfer to the Haworth College Business? These points of pride highlight our quality programs, expert faculty and why WMU is the right choice for you and your bright future!