Fall Semester: Sept. 2–Nov. 20, 2020
Spring Semester: Jan. 10–April 30, 2021
Western Michigan University students, faculty and staff can ride any Metro routes and university shuttle services by showing their valid Western Michigan University Bronco Card—all routes have been prepaid. The campus loading zone, located between Rood Hall and the Fetzer Center, is the transit hub where all buses and shuttles arrive and depart. There are three specific campus routes that service East, Main and Aviation campuses:
- #19 Ring Road, circles the perimeter of campus which includes a stop the College of Health and Human Services building on East campus.
- #25 Parkview services students to the Parkview campus.
- The Aviation shuttle will bring students to the College of Aviation in Battle Creek, MI.
There are a number of area apartment shuttles and the following Metro routes make a stop at the campus loading zone as well.
Community routes servicing campus
Please note: Beginning Monday, Oct. 12—Due to safety precautions as a result of COVID-19, all Metro routes with the exception of Parkview and Ring Road will ending early.
- #3 West Michigan: 6 a.m.–5:55 p.m. (no service on Sunday)
- #16 Lovell: 6:15 a.m.–6:08 p.m. (no service on Sunday)
- #21 Solon/Kendall/Lafayette: 7 a.m–6 p.m. (no service on Saturday or Sunday)