Admitted graduate students should use this form to apply for a teaching assistantship in Western Michigan University's Department of Computer Science.
Before completing the application, review the list of courses to determine which you feel qualified to teach.
Computer Science Courses Cybersecurity Courses
- Your application must be submitted prior to January 31 for priority consideration.
- A minimum requirement for holding a teaching assistantship is to be admitted to a graduate degree program in the Department of Computer Science.
- Enrollment in a department degree program
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or strongly related fields,
- Prior teaching or instructional experience, and/or experience working in an industrial setting.
Selection is made by the department chair in consultation with appropriate course supervisors. General inquiries should be made to the Dr. Ajay Gupta, acting chair of the Department of Computer Science | Email Ajay Gupta