Bernhard Café and Market
Located in the Bernhard Center, the Bernhard Café & Market offers a variety of ready-to-eat and to-go options available for purchase using Dining Dollars, cash or credit.
During fall of 2022, Bernhard Café and Market will provide students the option to use a meal plan swipe to create a Meal Exchange once each meal period while the campus community awaits the opening of the NEW Student Center. Meal Exchanges includes 1 entrée, 1 side, 1 beverage and 1 piece of whole fruit from an assortment of selected items.
Meal Periods at Bernhard Café, Monday - Friday:
- Breakfast: 7: 30 – 11 a.m.
- Lunch: 11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Snack: 2 – 5 p.m.
Bernhard Café and Market also accepts Dining Dollars, cash and credit purchases of items including:
- Jet's Pizza
- Water Street Coffee
- Pepsi fountain and bottled beverages
- StoK Cold Brew
- Deli sandwiches – created to order
- Hunan Gardens sushi – fresh made daily
- Grab-n-go sandwiches and salads
- Gold'n Brown Bakery products and other desserts
- Health and beauty products, sundries
- And more!