Nine micro-restaurants offer a wide variety of on-trend flavorful and healthy options
- Blazin' Bronco: Traditional and contemporary grill menu with a wings bar.
- Cilantro's: Latin American tastes with fresh baked tortillas, burritos and wraps.
- Fresh Creations: Fresh salad bar and fruit station, deli counter, subs and hot soup selections.
- My Pantry: Allergy-free zone for students with food allergies or individual dietary needs.
- Pacific Plate: Asian cuisine including fresh stir-fry, sushi and appetizers.
- Pastaria: Italian inspired pasta choices, calzones and pizzas fired in a hearthstone oven.
- Sweet Sensations: Full dessert station featuring fresh crêpes prepared to order, and s’mores.
- Traditions: Home-style classic dishes, carved and smoked meats.
- The Nook: Breakfast cereals, bagels, assorted breads, fruits, waffles, soy milk, beverages and yogurt.
Fall 2019 and spring 2020 Hours
|Monday through Friday||Saturday and Sunday|
|7 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Café 1903 Late-nite Carryout: Monday-Thursday 8 to 11:30 p.m.
|9 a.m. to 8 p.m.|
Special features include:
- Restaurant style environment with fresh food prepared in front of guests
- A variety of comfortable seating options with counters and stools, booth seating and flexible spaces
- A unique food pantry offering selections for students with food allergies and special nutritional needs
- Ground floor lobby with convenience store and cafe offering snacks, light meals and beverages
- Two special dining areas that can serve as general seating or convert to private dining rooms
- LEED Gold certified
- Metered parking is available for visitors on the north side of the Valley Dining Center.
- Cars with any type of WMU permit can park in lot 97 on the west side of the Valley Dining Center.