The dining experience is designed to protect the well-being and safety of all while providing nutritious and delicious food with the opportunity to socialize safely.
- Occupancy: The VDC can accommodate full seating capacity, although occupancy sensors will be used to monitor capacity.
- Plexiglas barriers are in place for additional protection against droplet transmission.
- Cleaning and disinfection procedures are conducted frequently throughout the day on surfaces and other high touch point areas using EPA-registered disinfectant proven effective at killing the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
- University health screening protocols will be followed, and badges will be periodically checked in dining locations.
- Dine-in and grab'n go options are available for breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner.
Due to ongoing supply chain issues resulting from COVID-19, Dining Services may experience occasional product shortages. We are continuously working with our distribution partners to resolve issues and our team will work diligently to minimize the impact on your campus dining experience. Thank you for your understanding as we work through this together.