Professor and Academic Advisor
Location:F-214 Floyd Hall, Mail Stop 5336
Mailing address:Engineering Design, Manufacturing and Management Systems
Western Michigan University
1903 W Michigan Ave
Kalamazoo MI 49008-5336 USA
- Ed.D., Educational Leadership, Western Michigan University, 1988.
- M.S., Vocational Education, Western Michigan University, 1984.
- B.S., Industrial Education, Western Michigan University, 1982.
- A.S., Geology, Lansing Community College, 1980.
- Student success in STEM education.
- Injection molding.
- Plastics extrusion.
- Co-PI for Effective Academic and Student Affairs Collaboration to Enhance Student Success in Engineering and Applied Sciences. Improvement of overall College of Engineering and Applied Sciences student retention, through the enhancement of programs for both transfer and traditional lower division students. Funding by the National Science Foundation (2010-2015).
- Senior personnel for the Student Talent Expansion Program. Improvement of overall College of Engineering and Applied Sciences undergraduate student retention through the enhancement of a comprehensive first-year program. Funded by the National Science Foundation (2005-2009).
Grants and awards
- Outstanding Achievement Award by the Society of Plastics Engineers, March 26, 1994.
- Best Paper-Mold Making/ Mold Design by the Society of Plastics Engineers, May 5, 1999.
- Best Paper-Mold Making/ Mold Design by the Society of Plastics Engineers, May 9, 2000.