Urgent: Covid-19 updates
To stay informed on the university's response on the developments with COVID-19, please visit wmich.edu/safereturn.
- If you are experiencing food insecurity or have other needs, please reach out to the invisible need pantry: https://wmich.edu/invisibleneed.
- Counseling: Sindecuse Health Center is still open for services, including counseling. If you have been doing any traveling or have had contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, please call ahead: 269-387-3287.
- Through a new loan program, the University is making 200 laptops available for WMU students who do not have alternative access to a computer. The computers are to be used solely for WMU educational purposes. Students can make the request on the classroom technology page, by contacting the help desk at (269) 387-5041 or by emailing email@example.com. Also, we encourage students without home internet services to explore temporary free services that have been offered by companies like Comcast and Spectrum/Charter. Instructors who do not have alternative access to a computer should contact their college IT office.
- Check out some of our workshops on our YouTube channel
- Four Domains of Strengths
- Strengths Quick Reference Guide
- Scholarship Resources
- Study Skills Booklet
- The Study Cycle
- Physical and Social Workshop Pamphlet
- Test-Taking Skills
- Distance Learning
- Weekly Schedule
- Assignment Sheet
For more university resources, visit the CEHD advising resource page.