The College of Education and Human Development offers a number of CEHD Study/Internship Abroad Scholarship up to $1,000 toward the cost of a study abroad experience (either long-term or short-term).
Scholarship eligibility criteria
- All students in the College of Education and Human Development are eligible to apply for the CEHD Study Abroad Scholarship.
- The recipient must be working toward a degree and demonstrate financial needs.
- The recipient must have a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.5 at WMU for undergraduate students and 3.0 for graduate students.
- The recipient must be a student who is enrolled in a current CEHD program.
- Preference shall be given to a student who is committed to enrolling in either a CEHD faculty-led study abroad program or an internship abroad program set up by the CEHD faculty.
- The recipient must plan to spend at least one semester in residence as a student at WMU following completion of the study/internship abroad program.