CD and DVD duplication is offered to faculty and staff in the College of Education and Human Development at Western Michigan University through the Office of Educational Technology Services with the following guidelines:
- Allow 48 hours (two business days) notice for any job. Jobs over 140 CDs or 70 DVDs may require more time to complete.
- Provide good source media (CD or DVD).
- Supply blank media for each job (add 5 percent extra to be safe).
- Blanks must be the same brand and type (do not mix brands or type).
- Copyrighted material will not be duplicated. Be certain your original material is not copyrighted.