Sunday in the Park with George, Outdoors
ATTENTION: When you purchase tickets to Sunday in the Park with George, you are purchasing a "pod" for your party that will be marked off to ensure proper social distancing. Patrons who would like to sit together as a household group in one "pod" must order tickets together, in one transaction.
IMPORTANT NOTES AND SAFETY POLICIES:
- Sunday in the Park with George will be presented OUTDOORS in front of the Richmond Center for Visual Arts in Miller Fountain Plaza, not far from the Gilmore Theatre Complex. Patrons will have to bring their own lawn chairs - blankets are not recommended because you will be on a concrete floor.
- Patrons will be seated in pods of no more than 4 with members from their own household groups. The pods will be clearly marked and spaced at least 6 feet apart. Seating is general admission and will begin 45 minutes prior to the start of the show.
- Masks are required to be worn by performers, staff and patrons at all times, at both indoor and outdoor events at WMU. If you are unable to wear a mask due to a medical condition, we are unable to make an exception. We will be providing some virtual experiences that you can enjoy at home and we’ll look forward to seeing you in person when it is safe to do so!
- Patrons will be asked to complete a self-health screening online prior to arriving to campus. This will be emailed 24 hours in advance.
- No tickets will be distributed - patrons will show their confirmation email, e-tickets, or provide their name at the entrance.
PARKING, ENTERING AND EXITING:
- Patrons can park in the Miller parking structure or in the outdoor lot located outside of Miller Auditorium.
- Patrons will enter the Miller Fountain Plaza between the parking structure and Miller Auditorium, next to the Richmond Center for Visual Arts. Your reservation will be confirmed in the covered area there.
- Patrons will be released to exit the space by sections to prevent congestion upon leaving. We ask that you stay seated until released to allow for proper social distancing.
Kalamazoo MI 49008-5360 United States
WMU Theatre will present Stephen Sondheim's classic musical, Sunday in the Park with George, outdoors in Miller Fountain Plaza. Inspired by the painting by Georges Seurat, Sunday in the Park with George merges past and present into beautiful, poignant truths about life, love, and the creation of art. One of the most acclaimed musicals of our time, this moving show was nominated for an astounding ten Tony Awards, including Best Musical.
Email for more information