Frequently Asked Questions

Where is Transportation Services located?

Transportation Services is located in the Physical Plant, near the intersection of Stadium Drive and Oakland Drive.

Who is eligible to charter a bus?

A bus can be ordered by any Western Michigan University department or student organization for authorized University travel.

Does Transportation Services provide drivers for vehicles?

Drivers are only provided for chartered buses.

My personal vehicle will not start. Will Transportation Services charge my battery?

Transportation Services does not maintain personal vehicles. Contact a local towing company.

How do I obtain service for our departmental vehicle?

A garage repair request should be filled out.

How are services paid for?

All services performed by Transportation Services will be billed to a University account monthly.