In congruence with MOA-14/03: Revised Policy on Centers and Institutes, a standing committee related to University Centers and Institutes of the Faculty Senate has been established. The charges for this committee are to:
- Develop criteria to be used in the review process.
- Review new University Center and Institute proposals.
- Review all Centers' and Institutes' annual and five-year reports.
- Provide planning recommendations based on reviews.
- Submit an annual report to the Faculty Senate summarizing reviews and recommendations.
MEMBERSHIP: one member of the Faculty Senate Executive Board; a representative from the Office of the Vice President for Research; and representatives from Centers and Institutes across campus.
Vacant, Vice Chair
Ex Officio Member
Faculty Senate Executive Board
Director, Center for African Development Policy Research
Director, Center for Advanced Smart Sensors and Structures
Co-Director, Center for Research on Instructional Change in Postsecondary Education
College of Engineering and Applied Sciences
Director, The Evaluation Center
Director, Center for Academic Success Programs
Director, Unified Clinics and Center for Disability Services
Director, Center for the Study of Mathematics Curriculum
Associate Provost for Institutional Effectiveness
Associate Vice President for Research