Before the weekend
- Reserve your hotel room
- Decide what your family would like to do: check out both campus events and local events.
- Order athletic, pre-game tailgate party and brunch tickets through the Athletic ticket office or call (269) 387-8092. The promotion code is FAMILY.
- Order fine arts event tickets:
Remember: Tell them you are a WMU Parent or Family Member
- University Theatre: (269) 387-6222
- Order your MyWMU Concierge Card if you haven't yet done so to take advantage of discounts for hotels, restaurants, and retailers.
Tailgate location and parking
Football game day parking and game day information
- We encourage you to park at Lawson Ice Arena (Lots 63, 64, and 70) and take the shuttle to the tailgate in Lot 1.
- Parking on campus is $10 on game day, cash only.
- Handicap parking will be available to guests in Lots 4 and 6, located off Oakland Drive, and shuttles will also run continuously from these lots to the tailgate.
- The football shuttle runs continuously beginning 3 hours prior to kickoff throughout the game, dropping off at the corner of Stadium Drive and West Michigan Avenue and returning to the Lawson Parking Lots until one hour after the game has ended.
- WMU Tailgating Policy
- WMU enforces a Clear Bag Policy at all athletic events.