The New Process
Western Michigan University is proud to announce that completing financial aid requirements is now available online, with secure document upload from any device and e-sign capabilities!
WMU’s Student Financial Aid office now has a new easy, mobile, personalized process that makes everything about navigating financial aid easier.
Why is the process changed
Providing the best student experience is important to us, and students are now able to:
- Complete financial aid forms on their phone, tablet or computer.
- Securely upload documents from any device.
- E-sign documents – both students and parents.
- Manage financial aid requirements online.
- Receive automated reminders about outstanding requirements and next steps.
Current students received emails regarding this change and are now able to complete requirements through our new process.
Our forms webpage is updated with new information for completing forms.
Confirming Student Information
If the information they are verifying does not match the information provided on their FAFSA, their account cannot be verified. Questions can be directed to Bronco Express at (269) 387-6000.