The Department of Finance and Commercial Law alumni awards recognize alumni who have contributed significantly to their community and exemplified the mission and values of the Haworth College of Business at Western Michigan University.
Gretchen Holloway is senior vice president, chief financial officer for ITC Holdings Corp. In her role, Holloway is responsible for the company's accounting, internal audit, treasury, financial planning and analysis, management reporting, risk management, and tax functions. She also heads the company’s new business development efforts.
- Marshall L. Mohr, B.B.A.'77 (2018)
- Darrell Lindman, B.A.'75 (2016)
- Lisa Lopiccolo Gallagher, B.A.'02, MBA'06 (2015)
- Joseph B. Hemker (2014)
- Darren M. Timmeney (2013)
- Richard M. Fosmoen (2012)
- Todd A. Sanford (2011)