Klein is a fantastic mentor, leader and friend who has an unmatched amount of energy and passion for what he does and who he works with. He is an active guest speaker and enjoys include sports, travel and spending quality time with family and friends.
Klein and Tiesta Tea have been featured on Inc.’s 30 Under 30—Rising Stars, Crain’s 20 in Their 20’s, Inc. 5000 (3 years in a row), and Inc.’s Best Work Place. Klein has raised multiple rounds of funding for Tiesta Tea totaling $5.1 million to date.
How do they do it? Join this panel conversation with innovative natural food leaders of today and
tomorrow who are shaping our food culture. These progressive entrepreneurs will be discussing how
they have grown their trend-forward natural food businesses into organizations that are shaping our
food culture. From building the right teams to sticking by your mission, these leaders share their
thoughts on what it takes to succeed. Expect to learn about their struggles and victories, as well
as how they balance purpose and profit by becoming positive influences on their communities and
the global food chain.
• Alex Marx (Panel Moderator), Director of Growth Solutions, KeHE Distributors
• Sarah Hughes, Founder & COO, Yai’s Thai
• Dan Klein, Founder & CEO, Tiesta Tea
• Patrick Tannous, Founder and President, Tiesta Tea
• Teresa Tsou, Founder and President, Pipcorn
• Michael Tierney, Founder and CEO, Mikey’s & Stuffed Puffs