His international experience in the grocery industry from merchandising to supply chain and logistics enables him to support business development and sales, and ensure customers have a thorough understanding of the many ways micro-fulfillment can provide seamless online and in-store experiences for consumers. Walker is currently "on tour" in North America and Europe sharing the benefits of Dematic’s ability to power the future of commerce.
- Read Walker’s latest Blog Post to find out more: https://www.dematic.com/en-us/blog/retail-customer-experience
- Read Walker’s latest contribution to TotalRetail: https://www.mytotalretail.com/article/micro-fulfillment-the-future-of-e-commerce-fulfillment/
With your end consumer located in high-density cities and e-commerce growing rapidly, you need to move goods fast. In this session, participants will learn how to build strategies to address the challenges of growing their business in e-commerce and how to turn those challenges into lucrative opportunities. Matt Walker’s international experience in the grocery industry from merchandising to supply chain/logistics enables him to provide insights on the many ways micro-fulfillment can provide a seamless online and instore experience for consumers.
He will offer three key takeaways:
• How to increase your capacity through inventory optimization and utilizing the distribution ecosystem.
• How to increase efficiency through optimizing labor; using a compact, high-density storage system; and powering operation with integrated software.
• How to create seamless, blended, omni-channel customer experiences in the growing online grocery market.