Due to the state of Michigan and WMU COVID-19 response mandates, all CEHD buildings will be closed until April 25, 2020.
The Merze Tate Grant and Innovation Center promotes research, innovation, and grant and contract acquisition in Western Michigan University’s College of Education and Human Development.
- WMU researchers get $12.5 million grant for school leadership renewal
- Professors get $2.6 million to train English as second language learners
- Interdisciplinary collaboration earns faculty a U.S. Department of Education grant
- CEHD department chair awarded U.S. Department of Education grant to provide support to WMU student parents
- Two faculty receive CEHD Emerging and Distinguished Scholar awards
- Dr. Jianping Shen selected as a Distinguished Grant awardee
- Education researcher to be honored as WMU emerging scholar
- WMU gets $3.2 million to build culture of degree completion, success
- Grants recently awarded to WMU College of Education and Human Development